Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
[visionOS Question] I’m using the hierarchy of an entity loaded from a RealityKit Pro project to drive the content of a NavigationSplitView. I’d like to render any of the child entities in a RealityKitView in the detail pane when a user selects the child entity name from the list in the NavigationSplitView. I haven’t been able to render the entity in the detail view yet. I have tried updating the position/scaling to no avail. I also tried adding an AnchorEntity and set the child entity parent to it. I’m starting to suspect that the way to do it is to create a scene for each individual child entity in the RealityKit Pro project. I’d prefer to avoid this approach as I want a data-driven approach. Is there a way to implement my idea in RealityKit in code?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello everyone, few months ago I submitted my new app for review, but got automated message back: We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time. thought it won't take long (I was wrong) , I waited for a whole month and nothing, then I started researching and some other devs suggested to cancel that submition and resubmit , and I did just that , same thing happened this time , almost 3 weeks that i've been waiting , if any one from apple sees this please help me :(
Posted
by
0 Replies
We're looking at mitigation options for the TunnelVisioning attack that exploits DHCP option 121 to set routes. It looks like Per-App VPN doesn't have the problem, but in standard mode we aren't able to touch potentially malicious host routes, so while we can mitigate it we can't eliminate the security problem completely. Is there any way to tell iOS and macOS to ignore DHCP option 121? Or even better, does Apple have a fix in the works?
Posted
by
0 Replies
This bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleVersion [1.0.1] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously uploaded version [5]. Please find more information about CFBundleVersion at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/cfbundleversion (ID: 978303b8-eb71-4d71-9169-b0b0860fd8ec) The issue is an error while uploading macOS version 1.0.1 to the App store. If I want to solve it simply and quickly now, do I have to skip 1.0.1 and upload version 5.0.1 right away? I made an inquiry to Apple, but they only asked me to ask the forum or provide technical support. I would appreciate it if you could reply even if it's not accurate. I don't know if the problem is mine or Apple's problem, so I can't solve it for a long time.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm trying to use rvictl but here's what I run into > rvictl Could not get list of devices > sudo launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.rpmuxd.plist Load failed: 5: Input/output error Try running `launchctl bootstrap` as root for richer errors. > ls /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.rpmuxd.plist ls: /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.rpmuxd.plist: No such file or directory XCode version 15.3 MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple M1 Max
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi. I am new to ios development and I am using swift to try to develop a sample app to connect a Canon camera to an iphone via a usb cable and I want to use the ImageCaptureCore framework to do this (that is I want to use the USB PTP). Although I see the documentation on the Apple site, I am still unsure where to begin. Is there any tutorials, etc. about where I can get started with this? I was able to find a couple of code snipets and piece together something with ICDeviceBrowser but when I load the program onto my iphone and connect the camera via usb, I am not able to detect any camera. So ideally I am looking for some sort of tutorial that goes through how to do this or if not, what do I have to do to at least be able to detect the camera from the iphone?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've added a recurring leaderboard in App Store Connect which I can get the localized title from, submit scores to, and load players from, but I'm getting an error whenever I try loading the image for it with the instance method for GKLeaderboard, loadImage(). The description from the error is: The requested operation could not be completed due to an error communicating with the server. Both the completion block and async versions of this method yield the same result. I made sure the image is a PNG in 1024x1024, 72 DPI, and in the RGB colorspace. No errors appear after I upload the image. Are there any hidden requirements that might be causing this error? Perhaps there is a waiting period before the server can provide the image?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Currently in an app I am working on, we are adding collision shapes/components to objects by using the ShapeResource.generateConvex method to generate the shape from the mesh of our ModelEntity. Unfortunately, this does not result in a totally accurate collision shape. The following example is how the collision component looks currently. Is there anyway to generate a collision shape that fits the exact bounds of the ModelEntity?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi, we are a Carrier company (Utility provider) and working on a feature to display real-time Wifi Signal strength of customer devices (connected to Router Gateway) to help customers identify low and high signal areas, and possibly install extenders to improve signal strength at weak points. This feature requires NEHotspotHelper entitlement approval to access signalStrength property. We went through this Apple documentation too and we're open to other recommendations from Apple https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/721067 . Since we currently don't have direct point of contact with Apple to discuss this requirement, hence wanted to check it here. Kindly advise. Thanks !
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey, I have an app that presents a UIWindow on top of an existing window. I've made all the needed calls to makeKeyAndVisible() and I can clearly see the new window with the subviews on the screen. I've made the subview receive focus by implementing them as custom views that have canBecomeFocused as true also the window implements preferredFocusEnvironments and returns these subviews The issue the focus engine doesn't want to move to the bottom view, it seems the first one does get focus. The error I'm seeing when printing using UIFocusDebugger.checkFocusability(): <UIFocusUpdateContext: 0x600003318000: previouslyFocusedItem=<FV: 0x102a17f30>, nextFocusedItem=(null), focusHeading=Down> The following issues were found that would prevent this item from being focusable: - ISSUE: This item is not visible onscreen. I can't find any reference online about this error, so it seems something really wild is going on and I can't find the reason. Did anyone encounter this before or knows when this error is being printed? What causes the focus engine to think the view is not visible when it's all there?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm a developer, and my app has been submitted for review on the Apple App Store. Unfortunately, it has been in the "In Review" status for quite a long time now, and I haven't received any updates or review results yet. I'm very concerned that this situation might have a negative impact on my project. I have made the necessary modifications to the app as per Apple's requirements, addressing all issues raised during the previous review, and have provided the relevant qualifications. I'm confident that my app complies with all Apple review guidelines and requirements. However, despite my best efforts, my app has not yet been approved for release. I have invested a significant amount of time and resources in developing this project, and it has garnered interest and anticipation from users. I really hope to be able to make the app available to users as soon as possible to meet their needs. I would like to ask the developers and Apple staff in the forum if anyone has encountered a similar situation. How did you resolve it? What steps should I take to address the current issue? Do you have any advice or guidance? My user Apple ID is 6499257545, and if this information is needed to provide further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you very much for your help and support!
Posted
by
0 Replies
if I want to document my color asset with DocC to help the development team use colors correctly in app development, how can I do it? p.s. think about when you have to work in a team but there isn't a graphic repository, like Figma or Zeplin
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I have an iOS app that is recording audio that is working fine on iPads/iPhones. It asks for microphone permission and after that recording works. I installed the same app on my M3 MacBook via TestFlight since iPad apps are supposed to work without a change that way. The app starts fine and everything, but it never asks for Microphone permission, so I can't record. Do I need to do something to make this happen (this is not macCatalyst, its running the arm64 iPhone binary on macOS) thanks
Posted
by
1 Replies
I'm fairly new to SwiftUI and when I create a new file in a project and make edits to it, when in the process of commiting the changes to my local repository, i notice that Xcode is creating duplicate files of all my files with changes, including the main app file. They each have a '._' prefix on them. When I view the changes in these files the text is unrecognizable, and i can't locate them in finder. They seem to get in teway of trying to merge branches in my repository ._ContentView -----END SIGNED MESSAGE-----git_revwalk_new(&walk, repo)NSString *gitRepositoryIdentifier(git_repository *)git_revwalk_push_head(walk)gitErrorgit_commit_lookup(&commit, repo, &revisionOID)git_commit_tree(&tree, commit)git_mailmap_from_repository(&mailmap, repo)git_remote_list(&remotes, repo)git_remote *lookupRemote(git_repository *, DVTSourceControlRemoteRepository *__strong, BOOL, NSString *__autoreleasing *, NSError *__autoreleasing *)git_remote_lookup(&remote, repo, remoteName)status--porcelain-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Status) _filesAndStatusOfWorkingCopy:withRemoteStatus:]git_status_list_new(&statusList, repo, &statusOptions)Silent error with libgit operation (%s)git_repository_head(&head, repo)git_branch_upstream(&upstreamBranch, head)git_merge_base(&mergeBase, repo, git_reference_target(head), git_reference_target(upstreamBranch))git_commit_lookup(&baseCommit, repo, &mergeBase)git_commit_tree(&baseTree, baseCommit)git_reference_peel((git_object **)&upstreamTree, upstreamBranch, GIT_OBJ_TREE)git_diff_tree_to_tree(&treeDiff, repo, baseTree, upstreamTree, &diffopts)%@...%@-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Status) filesAndStatusOfWorkingCopy:sourceBranch:targetBranch:completionBlock:]git_reference_lookup(&sourceReference, repo, sourceBranchName)git_reference_lookup(&targetReference, repo, targetBranchName)git_reference_name_to_id(&source_tree_oid, repo, source_ref_name)git_reference_name_to_id(&target_tree_oid, repo, target_ref_name)git_reference_peel((git_object **)&sourceTree, sourceReference, GIT_OBJ_TREE)git_reference_peel((git_object **)&targetTree, targetReference, GIT_OBJ_TREE)diff--name-status git_merge_base(&merge_base, repo, &source_tree_oid, &target_tree_oid)--no-color--stagedcore.excludesfileB24@?0@8@"NSDictionary"16~/%@.gitignore_globalgit_config_set_string(levelConfig, "core.excludesfile", ignorePath.fileSystemRepresentation)-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Ignore) setIgnoredFiles:completionBlock:]%s index.lockstashsave-u-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Stash) stashChangesOfWorkingCopy:includingUnversioned:message:completionBlock:]i32@?0Q8r*16r^{git_oid=[20C]}24Could not locate stash identifier from revisionv24@?0q8@"NSError"16-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Stash) _deleteStash:stashIdentifier:completionBlock:]git_stash_drop(repo, stashIdentifier)-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Stash) _stashIdentiferFromRevision:workingCopy:completionBlock:]git_stash_foreach(repo, stashCallback, (__bridge void *)stashBlock)-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Stash) applyStashInWorkingCopy:stash:completionBlock:]git_stash_apply(repo, stashIndex, &options)git_repository_index(&index, repo)show-p%ld%ld.patchCouldn't create temporary path for stash '%ld'Couldn't write data to path '%@'v16@?0@"DVTSourceControlHistoryResultType"8DVTSourceControlCMSClassErrorCodeKeyCMS Module Error with code %d.SecTrust could not validate the signing certificate.Signature is invalid or malformed.No remote repository specified for fetch.Specified local repository has no on-disk URL set.--jobs=%lufetch--atomic--quiet--no-recurse-submodulesv16@?0@"NSData"8debug1%@v24@?0@"NSString"8^B16ssh: Could not resolve hostnamePermission deniedHost key verification failedCould not read from remote repositoryUnknown error while fetching remote changes. Make sure the remote is set up correctly and that you have access to it.git_remote_fetch(remote, NULL, &fetchOptions, NULL)-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Update) fetchFromRemoteRepositoryUsingLibGit:repo:includeTags:prune:error:]Failed to locate remote for URL '%@'-[DVTSourceControlGitPlugInPrimary(Update) downloadUpdatesFromRemoteRepository:toRepository:removeDeletedLocations:progressIdentifier:completionBlock:]-[DVTSourceControlGitPlu I notice that when following online tutorials on the subject of source control, they don't show any files like these. What am I missing?
Posted
by
0 Replies
If I use UIEditMenuInteraction to present an edit menu, it has a dismissMenu method that I can call to remove the menu when necessary. When I use UITextInteraction, I get an edit menu automatically that is normally presented and dismissed at appropriate times. But sometimes I want to dismiss the menu myself, and I can't find a way to do that. Am I missing something? I was hoping to find that UITextInteraction inherited from UIEditMenuInteraction, or had some other way to access the underlying menu in order to dismiss it. But it seems that the menu must be a private part of the UITextInteraction implementation. The particular case that I need to deal with is when I call resignFirstResponder. This seems to cause the keyboard to close and the insertion point and any selection to be hidden, but if an edit menu was shown then it remains visible (a ghost!). If anyone knows of an alternative to resignFirstResponder that will make UITextInteraction tidy up properly, that would also be useful to know. Thanks for any suggestions!
Posted
by
0 Replies
In Xcode Version 15.3 (15E204a) I am getting this warning: Class AKAlertImageURLProvider is implemented in both /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/AuthKit (0x123719508) /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKitUI.framework/AuthKitUI One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined. and also objc[2875]: Class AKBiometricRatchetUtility is implemented in both /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS 17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/AuthKit (0x12371ab10) and /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS 17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKitUI.framework/AuthKitUI (0x152a1d810). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Posted
by
1 Replies
We have an app that has been using iBeacons and Geofences for 10+ years. While I cannot state when it started, we're seeing sporadic delays of hours to receive iBeacon "didExitRegion" event. I can prove this out on my iPhone running iOS 17.4.1 by setting up both a Geofence and an iBeacon in the same physical location. Yesterday, I have a several hour gap with no iBeacon events, but successfully see Geofence events. Then, an hour+ after leaving the Geofence, I get multiple didExitRegions from the same iBeacon (all without touching the app). Then this morning, everything again is working great. It "feels" like the phone stops delivering entry and exit events for the Bluetooth iBeacon for some period of time. Then, it resumes monitoring by first providing old event that were not delivered to us in real time. It's not atypical for me to see a didExitRegions event that should happen around 5pm that instead happens in the middle of the night. So far, I have not noticed this behavior for our app running on iOS 16.4.1. We're currently testing other versions of iOS to see if we can pinpoint when it started. I have a full battery so we've ruled out power saving mode. Bluetooth is on with all permissions of course. We are still receiving Geofence updates so we must have available background time. Is there any known issue in iOS 17+ that would explain this behavior? Or, is there any Feedback/Radar to explain it? Known issue?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Just watched the new product release, and I'm really hoping the new iPad Pro being advertised as the next creative tool for filmmakers and artists will finally allow RAW captures in the native Camera app or AVFoundation API (currently RAW available devices returns 0 on the previous iPad Pro). With all these fancy multicam camera features and camera hardware, I don't think it really takes that much to enable ProRAW and Action Mode on the software side of the iPad. Unless their strategy is to make us "shoot on iPhone and edit on iPad" (as implied in their video credits) which has been my workflow with the iPhone 15 and 2022 iPad Pro :( :(
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all