Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I have a package stored on iCloud Drive and want to list it as a dependency in another package. This worked fine when the package was stored on the Mac hard drive, but moving it to iCloud seems to cause a problem. dependencies: [ .package(url: "file:///Users/bill/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Projects/Matrix", from: "0.0.1") ], This results in an Xcode error message: x-xcode-log://812C74F5-B7CA-4E15-A87C-E6C9586B0926 /Users/bill/Library/Mobile%20Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Projects/Matrix: The source control operation failed because the specified URL cannot be used. Make sure the URL is valid and try again. Can anyone advise how to make the URL valid, or is storing the package on iCloud Drive not yet possible?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Before Apple Silicon was a thing, I published a separate version of my iOS app for macOS. I'm no longer able to maintain this version, so I would like users to be able to use the iPadOS version of my app on Apple Silicon. Unfortunately I can't make it available through Prices & Availablity, because it says: "Once your macOS version has been approved, your iOS app will no longer be available to Mac users." (translated from the German user interface) How do I remove the previous version and publish the iPadOS version to the mac app store?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I think it's kind of essential to have eye tracking data available to apps in VR mode (with the user's permission). The biggest problem I've observed is that Unity isn't able to implement dynamic foveated rendering without eye tracking data. Without the eye tracking it's only possible to have fixed foveated rendering. That gives a performance boost to rendering, but it also makes it so it gets blurry for the user if they look to the side without turning their head. I understand why it's a privacy issue to have apps tracking where the user is looking in the real world, but video passthrough is disabled in VR -- so it should be ok to enable eye tracking in VR (with the user's permission). Unity already supports dynamic foveated rendering (with eye tracking) for other VR headsets, and Vision Pro has the best eye tracking -- so Vision Pro should definitely have the best dynamic foveated rendering in VR.
Posted
by
1 Replies
I need user installed app information like first install time (purchase to install) last time use "Bundle.main.appStoreReceiptURL" to request Receipt was successful but when i Reinstall the app by Xcode has ERROR:"Error reading receipt data: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260" what wrong with ERROR?
Posted
by
1 Replies
xtension Entity { func addPanoramicImage(for media: WRMedia) { let subscription = TextureResource.loadAsync(named:"image_20240425_201630").sink( receiveCompletion: { switch $0 { case .finished: break case .failure(let error): assertionFailure("(error)") } }, receiveValue: { [weak self] texture in guard let self = self else { return } var material = UnlitMaterial() material.color = .init(texture: .init(texture)) self.components.set(ModelComponent( mesh: .generateSphere(radius: 1E3), materials: [material] )) self.scale *= .init(x: -1, y: 1, z: 1) self.transform.translation += SIMD3(0.0, -1, 0.0) } ) components.set(Entity.WRSubscribeComponent(subscription: subscription)) } func updateRotation(for media: WRMedia) { let angle = Angle.degrees( 0.0) let rotation = simd_quatf(angle: Float(angle.radians), axis: SIMD3<Float>(0, 0.0, 0)) self.transform.rotation = rotation } struct WRSubscribeComponent: Component { var subscription: AnyCancellable } } case .failure(let error): assertionFailure("(error)") Thread 1: Fatal error: Error Domain=MTKTextureLoaderErrorDomain Code=0 "Image decoding failed" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Image decoding failed, MTKTextureLoaderErrorKey=Image decoding failed}
Posted
by
0 Replies
Suppose I received a Privacy Manifest from Apple in the process of reviewing the app. I used "UserDefaults" and "File timestamp APIs" among the APIs, and I didn't add Privacymanifest. And there is nothing in the mail other than "UserDefaults" and "File timestamp APIs". And so is the code. If I remove all the code related to "UserDefaults" and "File timestamp APIs" from the library in this situation, is it okay not to add "Privacy Manifest" from the library as well?? The library can be FrameWork or Static Library.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Looking for info on the best way to convert a MTLTexture to SKTexture. I am migrating a project where a SpriteKit scene is rendered in an SKView - and relies heavily on SKView.texture(from: SKNode) API I am trying to migrate to an SKRenderer based SpriteKit scene - and wondering the best way to grab an SKTexture from an SKNode when rendered in a MTKView instead of SKView?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi there, Since Apple keeps force updating macOS and Xcode versions, and iOS versions, whats the point in keeping support for Storyboards? SwiftUI is the new standard. Storyboards can be used in older versions of mac and Xcode. I would like to see Apple focusing on performance more than features. Thanks
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi, I have had this issue since I started working again in iOS this year with Xcode 15. What happened to the SwiftUI Previews? My problem is that they are stuck forever in the Loading screen "Preparing iPhone Simulator for Previews". I now test the code on the actual Simulator and waiting for Xcode 16 to fix this. The characteristics of my project are: Using Swift Package Manager (10+ dependencies) Using Unit Tests and Test Plans. Using macOS Ventura (reverted from Sonoma because it's even worse) Macbook Air M1 - 16GB of RAM. I have tried everything including: Erasing derived data. Restarting. Reinstalling the whole computer. Reverting Sonoma to Ventura. Reverting Xcode 15.2 to 15.1 and 15.0.1. Using Previews_Provider and #Previews {} Using completely empty projects to test previews. Please help. Thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm training an activity classifier with CreateML and when I add samples to the Preview tab, the length of the sample it displays does not match its actual length. I have set prediction window size to 15 and sample rate to 10. The activity is roughly 1.5 seconds. When I put a 1.49 second sample into preview, it says it is 00:00.06 seconds: and when I put a 12.91 second sample into preview, it says it is 00:00.52 seconds: Here is the code I am using to print out sensor data in csv format: if motionManager.isDeviceMotionAvailable { motionManager.deviceMotionUpdateInterval = 0.1 motionManager.startDeviceMotionUpdates(to: .main) { data, error in guard let data = data, let startTime = self.startTime else { return } let timestamp = Date().timeIntervalSince(startTime) let xAcc = data.userAcceleration.x let yAcc = data.userAcceleration.y let zAcc = data.userAcceleration.z let xRotRate = data.rotationRate.x let yRotRate = data.rotationRate.y let zRotRate = data.rotationRate.z let roll = data.attitude.roll let pitch = data.attitude.pitch let yaw = data.attitude.yaw let row = "\(timestamp),\(xAcc),\(yAcc),\(zAcc),\(xRotRate),\(yRotRate),\(zRotRate),\(roll),\(pitch),\(yaw)" print(row) } } And here is the data for the 1.49 second sample mentioned above:
Posted
by
1 Replies
I am working on a VPN app featuring Wireguard. The app was working fine. I planned to make a Framework for the Wireguard Target, Network Extension Target and the Code managing VPN, Now after removing all errors, resolving Bundle IDs and making all the targets compatible to iOS 16.0, I am getting this error in the Settings app as shown in the following In short, same code is not working when moved into the framework. I have read the similar thread talking about lowering the minimum deployments. All of my minimum deployments are set to iOS 16.0. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation. Ali.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm trying to submit an app that we have successfully tested in TestFlight. After completing all the distribution steps and submitting for review, the review is failing with the response: "Your app version was rejected and no other items submitted can be accepted or approved. You can make edits to your app version below." I haven't received an details in app or via email to provide further information. The version in TestFlight that I have uploaded is: v1.0.23(23). When entering the distribution details, and from the rejection response., it looks like the version number I'm entering on the main distribution page is the issue - maybe? I have tried entering 1.0.23, 1.0.23(23), even just 1.0 - but it constantly keeps getting rejected. Is it really the version no. that is wrong, or potentially something else? How can I get more information on why the submission was rejected?
Posted
by
1 Replies
I know that this has been posted many times, but I am facing an issue where I can't save a model instance. I know that this is due to enums from others trying to find solutions. The error that shows: CoreData: error: Row (pk = 2) for entity 'ResidentInfo' is missing mandatory text data for property 'name' Solutions that I've tried: removed all enums from their respective structs to being standalone. making sure all enum calls use the full keyPath removing CustomStringConvertible from all enums and moving them to rawValue strings updating Xcode to 15.4b probably other things I've forgotten at this point File is too long to fit in post or comments (I'm sorry it's insanely long, it's a complex model), so I'll try to fit what I can where, are there anythings that stand out that may be an issue? Enums: enum Gender: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case male = "Male" case female = "Female" case transmale = "Trans Male" case transfemale = "Trans Female" case nonbinary = "Nonbinary" case other = "Other" } enum BodyBuild: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case small = "Small" case medium = "Medium" case large = "Large" } enum Status: String, Codable { case incomplete, complete } enum HairColor: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case black = "Black" case blonde = "Blonde" case dirtyBlonde = "Dirty Blonde" case brown = "Brown" case lightBrown = "Light Brown" case darkBrown = "Dark Brown" case red = "Red" } enum EyeColor: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case blue = "Blue" case brown = "Brown" case black = "Black" case green = "Green" case hazel = "Hazel" case gray = "Gray" case heterochromatic = "Heterochromatic" } enum RaceEthnicity: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case native = "American Indian or Alaska Native" case asian = "Asian" case black = "Black or African American" case pi = "Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander" case white = "White" case mixed = "2 or More Races/Mixed" } enum MarkType: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case birthMark = "Birth Mark" case scar = "Scar" case tattoo = "Tattoo" case piercing = "Piercing" case other = "Other" } enum heightFormatStyle: String { case short, long, hash } enum suicideRiskLevel: String, Codable { case low = "Low" case medium = "Medium" case high = "High" } enum MedicationFrequency: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case daily = "Daily" case weekly = "Weekly" case biweekly = "Bi-Weekly" case monthly = "Monthly" case asNeeded = "As Needed" case temporary = "Temporary Use" case other = "Other" } enum SchoolOption: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case ged = "GED" case communityCollege = "Community College" case university = "4-Year College" } enum FamilyDiseaseTypes: String, CaseIterable, Codable { case alcoholism = "Alcoholism" case asthma = "Asthma" case cancer = "Cancer" case drugAbuse = "Drug Abuse" case hypertension = "High Blood Pressure" case nervousBreakdown = "Nervous Breakdown" case sca = "Sickle Cell Anemia" case seizures = "Convulsions, Seizures Epilepsy" case allergies = "Allergies" case birthDefect = "Birth Defect" case diabetes = "Diabetes" case heartDisease = "Heart Disease" case migraines = "Migraine Headaches" case obesity = "Obesity" case tuberculosis = "Tuberculosis" case thyroid = "Glandular/Thyroid Issues" } Structs: struct IdentifyingInformation: Codable { var hairColor: HairColor = HairColor.black var height: Height = Height(feet: 5, inches: 8) var race: RaceEthnicity = RaceEthnicity.native var build: BodyBuild = BodyBuild.small var eyeColor: EyeColor = EyeColor.blue var hispanic: Bool = false var distinguishingMarks: [DistinguishingMark] = [] var currentLivingSitutation: String = "" var currentSupportServices: String = "" struct DistinguishingMark: Codable, Identifiable { var id: UUID = UUID() var type: MarkType = MarkType.tattoo var location: String = "" var description: String = "" var photos: [Data] = [] } struct Height: Codable { var feet: Int var inches: Int func formatted(formatStyle: HeightFormatStyle = .short) -> String { switch formatStyle { case HeightFormatStyle.hash: return "\(feet)'\(inches)\"" case HeightFormatStyle.long: return "\(feet) feet \(inches) inches" case HeightFormatStyle.short: return "\(feet)ft \(inches)in" } } } } struct EmergencyNeeds: Codable { var food: Bool = false var shelter: Bool = false var clothing: Bool = false var hygeine: Bool = false var medical: Bool = false var mentalHealth: Bool = false var otherNeeds: String = "" var abuseNeglectAllegations: Bool = false var abuseReport: AbuseReport? = nil struct AbuseReport: Codable { var reportAccepted: Bool = false var whoAccepted: String = "" var reportNumber: String = "" } } struct RiskAssessment: Codable { var selfHarm: Bool = false var selfHarmAttempt: Bool = false var selfHarmExplanation: String? = nil var currentFeelings: String? = nil var dangerToOthers: Bool = false var dangerToOthersExplanation: String? = nil var suicideAssessmentRequired: Bool { return selfHarm || dangerToOthers } } struct SuicideAssessment: Loopable, Codable { var dateCompleted: Date = Date() var familyMember: Bool = false var treatedMentalIllness: Bool = false var chronicIllness: Bool = false var historyOfSelfDestructiveBehavior: Bool = false var recentLoss: Bool = false var isolatedAloneHopeless: Bool = false var goodbyeNoteOrPosessionDelegation: Bool = false var plan: Bool = false var betterOff: Bool = false var wishToDie: Bool = false var manualReview: Bool = false var comments: String = "" var helpCallMade: Bool = false var riskLevel: suicideRiskLevel { let riskScore = try? allProperties().reduce(0) { result, property in if let isTrue = property.value as? Bool, isTrue { return result + 1 } else { return result } } switch riskScore! { case 0 ... 3: return .low case 4 ... 7: return .medium default: return .high } } } [Continued in comments]
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I have been developing a Swift package and importing it into other projects. When I import the package into a project and check the execution times of some package functions, I notice slow execution times. However, if I add the source files of the package directly into the project and run the same test functions, then the whole module optimization achieves amazing run times, which are tens of times faster. The package heavily uses generics, and the project is a command line project. I would like to ask if there is a proper way to edit project build settings and the package.swift so that the compiler performs cross-module optimization and achieves hopefully similar run times with the whole-module optimization case. Some previous posts indicated the use of -cross-module-optimization and SWIFT_CROSS_MODULE_OPTIMIZATION, and I tried them in numerous places in the project target build settings with no success. I also added this Swift setting to the package.swift: swiftSettings: [ .unsafeFlags(["-cross-module-optimization"], .when(configuration: .release)) ] but it didn't lead to faster run times. I appreciate any comments/help. Thanks.
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi I Download my app from test flight, when i click submit button to a backend call. App expects to get back with the response from the backend, to take to next pages. But the app seems to be stuck waiting for the backend response. No error messages seen. i am sure the backend call is blocked from the test flight version. Same code works well from emulator and the physical device from local and from Google PlayStore. Only the test flight is the problem. I am sure i messed up some settings , My Info.plist has as in below, can anyone please help. NSAppTransportSecurity NSPinnedNetworkSecurityItems MyBundleName NSIncludesSubdomains NSAllowsArbitraryLoads NSPinnedCAIdentities SPKI-SHA256-BASE64 THEKEY
Posted
by
3 Replies
It worked fine yesterday, now after upgrade of Xcode, app won't run. It doesn't matter if I try to run the app in a simulator or on a real iOS device, it does the same thing. A window pops up with a title of "App installation failed: Unable to Install "app name" Then down below there is a huge paragraph that starts with this: Please try again later. Failed to load Info.plist from bundle at path /Users.... I have rebooted as well and also waited to make sure everything had time to load from the upgrade. I really have no clue how to resolve this issue. Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. Thank you.
Posted
by
0 Replies
OS Version: MacOS Monterey Version 12.7.4 (21H1123) This is happening for a while, I tried to replace mouse battery but the issue is same. Both external mouse and trackpad stops working for some seconds. I don't know what is causing this issue. Need help, I know I can switch off the trackpad if external mouse is in use, but I don't want to do that, cause I use both at the depending on my work.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all