Need Help For Setting Up HTTPS

Hi I Download my app from test flight, when i click submit button to a backend call. App expects to get back with the response from the backend, to take to next pages.

But the app seems to be stuck waiting for the backend response. No error messages seen. i am sure the backend call is blocked from the test flight version. Same code works well from emulator and the physical device from local and from Google PlayStore. Only the test flight is the problem.

I am sure i messed up some settings , My Info.plist has as in below, can anyone please help.

<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key> <dict> <key>NSPinnedNetworkSecurityItems</key> <dict> <key>MyBundleName</key> <dict> <key>NSIncludesSubdomains</key> <true/> <key> NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key> <false/> <key>NSPinnedCAIdentities</key> <array> <dict> <key>SPKI-SHA256-BASE64</key> <string> THEKEY </string> </dict> </array> </dict> </dict> </dict>

Replies

Did you use the Xcode organiser to upload your app to the store? If so, I recommend that you:

1. Select the archive you uploaded for this TestFlight release.

2. Click Distribute App.

3. Select Debugging and follow the workflow from there.

That will give you a copy of the app that has identical code to your TestFlight built, but which you can attach to in the debugger. From there you should be able to work out what API is failing.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"