Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

I just tried to submit a new version of an app for review. Doesn't work with the following error message:

Unable to Add for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

The app was built with the latest public version of Xcode (15.0.1).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771131022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

I resolved it by using Xcode version 14.3.1

Same bug, please Apple fix this bug quickly

I uninstalled 15.1 and installed 15.0 from here https://developer.apple.com/xcode/resources/ and i was able to successfully upload again. Took me 5 mins, would recommend if you need to upload apps today

same for me

Same problem

Same here, thanks for the thread !

The same problem here...

Same issue for me as well, Apple please resolve this issue ASAP. We have critical update.😞

Same.

same

same for me

same issue, wait for fix

Same issue! Still waiting for fix.

Same for me

Same problem here, what to do have to release a new version !

Apple pls fix

Same here, it's an emergency !!!

Same here with Xcode 15.0.1!!! It's an emergency for us to deploy a new version quickly!!!

Getting the same issue Waiting for a response from Apple Inc Apple need to fix these issue ASAP

I'll try recommandations of lowering xcode version but this issue shouldn't be stemmed from this xcode version. I've already submitted an update and published it with this version. Something at the host side of appstoreconnect should have been changed to cause this error.

6 pages... hundreds of developers seem to suffer from this

They should immediately deal with what's going on...

Come apple stop slackin

This issue related to Xcode 14.x builds from Xcode cloud

At the very least we should have access to Xcode 15.0 in Xcode Cloud, but no, it has mysteriously disappeared and the only option is the broken Xcode 15.0.1.

Same for me. I really do not want to downgrade XCode. Apple please fix this!

we have to submit urgently, please fix

Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

Q