app cannot be installed because it's integrity could not be verified

suddenly getting this message for test flight installs

what is going on?

I was getting it too. I tried a bunch of stuff- deleting app, reinviting testing user, deleting and re-installing TestFlight. Nothing has worked. Now, I don't get an error, but the latest version of my app in TestFlight won't update. It acts like it's going to, but it fails and I get the "install" but reappearing.

I got the "Beta Expired" and "Integrity could not be verified" errors along the way today.

yes same here, tried a bunch of stuff like that. it looks like it installs but then says Install again, and the app on the home screen of the phone has a little cloud icon w/ a download arrow on it.

we found this other commentary on this problem. no solution for us yet but there are some ideas there:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/720033

i put in a call to support, they had not heard about this issue yet.

weird thing, installed ok on ios15.6.1 but not ios15.4

ok it just worked (good test flight install) on my ios16.1.1 phone... weird. maybe it is fixed now?

update: it only ran once after install. then when i tried to relauch the app, it showed the beta expired alert again.

Same. Everything runs fine until trying to install on the device from TestFlight. Clicking Install attempts to download and then fails, returning back to the screen with the install option

We are seeing the same problems. @apple help please

Same here, all apps that are on TestFlight fails to install/update. Only grayed icon with cloud download, and in TestFlight app install option again, when i try to run "installed app" say: " Unable to Install . This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Tried every possible thing and solution, build xy number of builds again and again. Still the same problem.

Apple do something!!!

Same

Same thing started happening to me today with a new build. I've tried a couple and same things happen. I found one workaround though. If I delete the app I'm developing, install an old build through test flight, and then update it to the new one it works for me. I was going to push my new build to the app store but I don't know if this issue would cause problems so I'll have to wait until this is resolved I guess.

Same here. @apple??

This started happening to me today too, 12/7/2022 in the middle of a couple of builds.

I have this problem too. the build made today gets this problem. the old builds don't have issues.

We're having the same problem

Having the same problem.

Same issue occurring here - tried all sorts of signing and cert Re authorizing to no avail. Please help…

Having the same problem. And don't know if it will affect the release publish.

same. The app uploaded 8 days ago downloads and installs fine, but the app uploaded today does not install.

Having the same problem Help me

@apple @developers: same here, please help to fix it ASAP.

We also have same problem here.. Is anyone solved this? All we can do is just waiting?

Same problem, getting this Error from Testflight, any help?? Apple?

I've encountered this issue and I managed to make it work by:

1. Submit the app for Beta Review (I've already had an older version approved for Beta, and the problematic version is still Waiting for Review - so technically It should work even if you don't have an older approved Beta version).
  2. Removed all Internal Testing users and add them back.

Having the same issue - any updates?

Same issue with TestFlight build. It was somehow working earlier today.

same problem starting 08/12/2022

Same problem

Dear Apple Team,

Same behavior this morning, can't install app from TestFlight. Built with Xcode 14 (even tried to rebuild with Xcode 13). The target device is running iOS 16.1.2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

app cannot be installed because it's integrity could not be verified

Q