iTunes Connect having issues with screenshot uploads

I am trying to push out a new release of an app that has had a redesign of the UI, so I am trying to update the screenshots for iPhone with this release. I am able to upload them initially with no errors. However, when I try to submit the release for review I get the "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." error. When I refresh the page, I see a placeholder grey image with the cloud, with the message stating that the file has been uploaded and is processing. The GraphQL like response from the server shows the asset with the proper filename when refreshing in the list of resources, so the image meta data has at least been saved.

I've tried using PNG and JPG as well as re-uploading the screenshots I had used before. I've tried on Mac and Windows with the same problem. It appears to be an issue with iTunes Connect. This is not an issue with screen resolution. The error posted "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." is the only one I see and I only see it when trying to submit the app.

Additionally, viewing in the media manager doesn't change the behavior, I get the same issue.
I am also having the same issue. I hope they fix it soon
Has it been fixed ?
Same problem, screenshots are upload but still in process.
Same here unfortunately :(

Same problem. Tried every solution but no success.
Same problem here.

Screenshots will shown in grey image with a white cloud icon. Mouse over that will show "This file had been uploaded and is processing."
Same problem here.
Same issue being experienced here for the past 12+ hours
I am also experiencing the same issue for couple of hours now.
Same Problem here
I am also having the same issue.
I am also having the same issue!
Same problem! Tried removing all the screenshots and uploading them again-not working
Any update?

Same issue.
Same here. Any update?

any news about this?

Any updates?

Hello friends! So, this is my first ever app store publish attempt. I thought it was me! I'm having this exact same issue and it was driving me nuts. Thank goodness for this thread!

Should I expect to run into these things often? Or do I really just have this bad of luck? lol.

I submitted a ticket to support, based on this thread, should I cancel the request?
Same here.
Same problem. I tried to upload new screenshots yesterday evening and only some of them were uploaded successfully.
What I've tried:
  • Removing and re-uploading only the problematic images

• Removing and re-uploading all images for all languages and devices

• Tried using jgp and png

• Tried the steps above on Safari and Chrome

Finally I contacted Apple and now I'm waiting for their response.
Same issue for two days here
Same.
Same
same.
iTunes Connect having issues with screenshot uploads

Q