iTunes Connect having issues with screenshot uploads

I am trying to push out a new release of an app that has had a redesign of the UI, so I am trying to update the screenshots for iPhone with this release. I am able to upload them initially with no errors. However, when I try to submit the release for review I get the "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." error. When I refresh the page, I see a placeholder grey image with the cloud, with the message stating that the file has been uploaded and is processing. The GraphQL like response from the server shows the asset with the proper filename when refreshing in the list of resources, so the image meta data has at least been saved.

I've tried using PNG and JPG as well as re-uploading the screenshots I had used before. I've tried on Mac and Windows with the same problem. It appears to be an issue with iTunes Connect. This is not an issue with screen resolution. The error posted "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." is the only one I see and I only see it when trying to submit the app.

Additionally, viewing in the media manager doesn't change the behavior, I get the same issue.
  • 1 for me as well.

It appears it was an issue on their side and they've started processing the queue of screenshots, some may need to re-upload but it will take a few hours at least for them to process the entire queue.
I think the best thing we can do now is to just wait. If we are trying to upload the videos and images repeatedly again and again, it only makes the situation worse.
same in israel
Also having this issue

Try now, if the problem continue, keep trying - just upload your screenshot and refresh the page. I did this and the problem gone, i submitted my app for review.

I already left it, it seems they fixed it
Seems like the issue is fixed now, the screenshots loaded fine now and able to submit release for review.
Not fixed : I've trying for over an hour to get just ONE screenshot uploaded out of 80.
  • ) Hangs on IE, Chrome, Safari, Opera

• ) Hangs for Jpg, Png. HEIC does not work

• ) Refresh get you nowhere.

• ) Changing menu within the the Gui and returning -> wipes your picture.

Bizarre.

Same problem, random problem

Unable to Submit for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:

There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

we have been experiencing this and blocked for two months with Apple Support unable to resolve the issue. Has anyone found a work around? I would love just use our current app store images and start again and delete the pending submission. Cannot submit as "images are still uploading" so totally stuck.

I solved the problem by uploading failed images again using Safari and they went through. Problem first arose when I tried to send app to review using Chrome.

Safari Version 16.6 (18615.3.12.11.2) Chrome Version 116.0.5845.187 (Official Build) (arm64)

Same problem!

Deleting all screenshots from all resolution and then uploading them again resolved this issue for me.

iTunes Connect having issues with screenshot uploads

Q