Invalid icon name (AppIcon44x44@2x.png) and ITMS 90363/90391

Hi together,

yesterday I just tried to upload a minor update and I got the error "Invalid Icon Name - The watch application '...' contains an invalid icon file name '.../AppIcon44x44@2x.png'". I've to mention, that I didn't make any changes at my icon set.

I tried to fix this issue by changing all the names of my icons as suggested (AppIconXXxXX@YY.png). However, same error message. Then I deleted my image assets, the dervied data and added new assets with new catalogs (for watch, for iPhone/iPad). This solved the error above, but I got two new errors: (ITMS 90363 & 90391). I tried to fix that by deleting all CFBundleImage entries in my plists. Then I still got the error 90391.

After spending hours on hours I don't no how to proceed! Does anyone know this issue? How to solve that?

Walter

Thank you very much.

For the record - where you wrote "go to your AppIcon and select only" what I did was (I'm sure this is what you meant - here it is in 'simple talk') select on the left in Xcode the "Images.xcassets" under the "WatchKit App", and selected "AppIcon" in the center-left, and then on the right I selected what you wrote. For good measure I did a Product/(hold down <option> key)/Clean Build Folders.

Invalid icon name (AppIcon44x44@2x.png) and ITMS 90363/90391

Q