TestFlight -processing

I'm trying to send an update of an app but got my application in the state suing nearly 10 hours. this is normal?

I have a build for our app which has been processing for 19 hours now. Sometimes lately browsing to the Internal Testing tab for that app in iTunes Connect can be the magic step that moves it along but this time it doesn't seem to be doing the trick for us

Same problem here ... not 10h but also a long long time 😕

The hint from @nathandries sometimes also worked for me ....

and I have the beta xcode

Algumas compilações têm a autorização beta em falta ou foram enviadas com uma versão beta do Xcode e não podem ser testadas.

Some compilations have the beta authorization missing or were sent with a beta version of Xcode and can not be tested.

We are using Mac OS X 10.10.5 and Xcode Version 7.1 and our builds have been sitting in "Processing" state for about 6 hours now. We also confirmed that our profiles and certificates are valid and the IPA has the Beta entitlements.

I am in the same boat. I am trying to release an app to test-flight and have been stuck in the processing stage for almost 5 hours now.

How long is this supposed to take? All the certs are valid, and I am building the app on MAC OSX 10.11.1 with XCode 7.1

The processing times today (and the past couple weeks in general) have been ridiculous. 12+ hours to process a build? That's crazy. Not notifying the developer when a build is done processing? That is just sadistic.

I'm running into this, too - every build I submitted today is stuck processing. Previously, I found every build that had bitcode enabled would get stuck in Testflight processing forever and disabling bitcode avoided that, but that doesn't seem to be helping now.

Same for me. Three builds submitted, showing "processing" for more than 15 hours now.

Something's seriously broken in apple's infrastructure.

I've previously experienced delays of up to 6 hours, but this is ridiculous.

Up until a few weeks ago, Test Flight processing used to take 10-15 minutes. This "wait several hours" thing is new. My guess is that apple's internal servers are overloaded and they're not addressing it properly.

In my experience, developers are always the lowest priority with Apple's decision making process.

Would be nice if there were a causal effect here, but I suspect it's just coincidence... :-)

All my builds showed up this morning when I woke up, the oldest one having been processing at least fifteen hours.

I'm a consultant with a lot of projects and a lot of deadlines. It's embarassing for me to have to tell my customer, "I finished the work you wanted, and I'll get you a test build in 6 to 18 hours". The customers don't know what we're going through with TestFlight -- they think I'm lying about being done with the work and trying to buy more time.

I wish Apple would explain to us what "Processing" means. I don't get it. Xcode goes through all kinds of validation steps before it even uploads the app. What more "processing" could Apple be doing? And why does it take so long?

If Google can search the entire internet in a few hundred milliseconds, surely Apple could do better than this. They have more money and more talent than any other company. They could buy 10,000 servers tomorrow if they wanted to. Or they could engineer a solution where Xcode did most of the work before uploading the app. I can't believe they let this problem fester for so long.

What makes it even worse is that you have to wait for "processing" to finish before you can even put in an app description and send it to your testers. At the very least, Apple should let you do this while the app is "processing" and then release it automatically when ready -- instead of making us go back and reload the page a thousand times to find out if it finished.

Ugh.

Thanks, flarosa! It's the truth: Apple doesn't give a shit about this difficulty known and yet complained by it's p a y i n g developers for y e a r s now.
This is happening now as well. Takes hours 4-6 to get the new build to show up in TestFlight

This has been also happening to me in the last month. God, please, let there be a viable competitor to Apple that cares for developers as much as it does for users

TestFlight -processing

Q