Cannot Renew Apple Developer Membership

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying desperately to renew my Apple Developer membership for weeks without success.

Upon logging in, I receive the prompt below:

Your Apple Developer Program membership has expired.

Renew your membership to keep your access to program benefits and services. Once renewed, be sure to agree to your Paid Applications Agreement in the Agreements, Tax and Banking section of App Store Connect.

After providing my information (identical to my enrollment information) and credit card details, I receive a notification and email stating my order has been received and will be processed within 48 hours. My credit card is not charged at any point (should it be charged immediately) and the prompt above still appears on my dashboard. I receive no communication after 48 hours and the prompt remains on the dashboard.

I have tried:

• Contacting my bank - no issues their side.
  • Multiple credit cards - same issue.
  • Contacting Apple Dev Support (3 weeks ago) - they haven't been able to provide a solution after multiple back-and-forths.

I'm at a complete loss, and we desperately need to get back up and running so we can submit an app.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and I'd be happy to provide more information.

Thanks,

Shaun

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bodymindzone Down vote post of bodymindzone
40k views
  • i am also facing the same problem Your Apple Developer Program membership wasn’t renewed successfully.

• Facing the same issue. How did you resolved it?

Add a Comment

Replies

I have managed to renew my membership by calling the support number, my credit was not going through when I was trying to do it through their webpage, finally i called and they were able to enter the credit card number manually, however every time i login to my developer account i still get the "Your apple developer program membership has expired" message, and it won't allow me to renew the new agreements for any of my apps, i' am losing money by my apps not being available at the app store since they have been taken down due to the fact that my membership wasn't renewed, anyhow i had the auto-renew option but it did not work, i have sent them an email, hopefully they can sort it out.

Walter
Since the last month I have been trying to pay the 99 usd for the renewal, the order is placed but still no answer for them, I try at least 5 times, they have me holdind in the phone for 6 hours. Is this apple?? The biggest company in the world?? I saw a lot of cases with no response in the same forum. Apple HELLLO!! Pay atention to us
The same here, i have tried two different cards and no luck.
The same issue, I've tried 5 times. Please help!!!
Also same issue here. I'm in the bay area (Berkeley, California USA)....my USA debit card won't be accepted...it processes with the bank and then it says it can't connect back to apple.com.

I see many people are having this issue. I was putting in a new Debit card to renew. My account expires in 12 days!!
I same issue,
I applied membership for 2 years now and it is very good, but this time my subscription always canceled(reject). Please help me
I keep having the issue, trying to renew my developer account, after submitting payment, it goes to a page to enter a verification code for the Credit Card. But that page refreshes and times out before I can enter the code. I've tried it on 4 different browsers on two different devices with 3 different credit cards.
I was on the phone with support for 30 mins and they were unable to help as well.
Is there any way to Call In and pay for my Developer Account Renewal? If so what is that number please.
Thanks in advance for any help.
We are located in Pakistan. We are trying to renew our membership trying to pay through various credit cards. Previously we simply used to input our details and the transaction would be processed.

This time I have tried with various cards, apple says my order is received and shall be processed within 2 business days. I tried renewing when my account expiry was 30 days away. However now its 6 days away. App support is not replying to any of my queries.

Is there any solution to this problem? Further have people faced problems on expiry of their account?
Same issue. I'm from Ukraine
We have the same issue. From Sénégal
I have also attempted twice but no reply from apple , only case number is assigned. Their should be priority Expedited support option availability to assist persons like us.
I am eagerly waiting for apple reply .

i have same issue. can't renew apple developer account. no action taken after getting having order acknowledgement from Apple.

it's weird!!!!!
is it fixed, Shaun?
I'm from Vietnam, and I got the same issue also. And I still can't solve it yet.
Same issue from India. I am trying for last 1 month. Please help me
Any one having any solution please let me know