Cannot Renew Apple Developer Membership

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying desperately to renew my Apple Developer membership for weeks without success.

Upon logging in, I receive the prompt below:

Your Apple Developer Program membership has expired.

Renew your membership to keep your access to program benefits and services. Once renewed, be sure to agree to your Paid Applications Agreement in the Agreements, Tax and Banking section of App Store Connect.

After providing my information (identical to my enrollment information) and credit card details, I receive a notification and email stating my order has been received and will be processed within 48 hours. My credit card is not charged at any point (should it be charged immediately) and the prompt above still appears on my dashboard. I receive no communication after 48 hours and the prompt remains on the dashboard.

I have tried:

• Contacting my bank - no issues their side.
  • Multiple credit cards - same issue.
  • Contacting Apple Dev Support (3 weeks ago) - they haven't been able to provide a solution after multiple back-and-forths.

I'm at a complete loss, and we desperately need to get back up and running so we can submit an app.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and I'd be happy to provide more information.

Thanks,

Shaun

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bodymindzone Down vote post of bodymindzone
39k views
  • i am also facing the same problem Your Apple Developer Program membership wasn’t renewed successfully.

• Facing the same issue. How did you resolved it?

Add a Comment

Replies

Billing information doesn't work. Tried it 3 times. It says the bank is not authorizing the payment. Called the bank, no issue on their end.

I have same issues. Is there any solution now?

I'm also having this and been waiting on Apple support for 5+ days. I now have 3 days left.

I contacted them asking if I can use another card about 12 days before, when I got an notice saying it failed, and they replied 3 days later with this useless response:

Upon review, we found you had previous placed an order D001XXXX87, which is still processing. We are unable to obtain an authorization for the credit card you provided. Please contact your card issuing bank.

In the meantime, we will reattempt the charge every day for seven days, starting from when the order was first placed.

It's unacceptable. Why is it such a complicated process?

Case no: 101062004458

Hi, I have the same issue (Duplicate order) and I can't get a reply from Apple for over a week (I tried contacting different support branches, but I always got the same generic response about contacting my bank and there is no issue with my bank).
Did you manage to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Case No: 101067206486

fix được chưa bạn, giờ mình cancel membership luôn đc ko ta?

Did you come right? I've tried so many times and no luck.

Also in South Africa

Yes, it is the same problem with me from Saudi Arabia , i am trying for more than 2 months
i have tried to create new account also with no result , the apple support keep telling me try using safari browser but that no solving the problem .

is there a solution to that ?
I'm located in Vietnam.
After changed to another credit card of another bank (VCB), I can renewed apple developer programming.
Yes I got the same issue also. And I still can't solve it yet.
Have the same problem. My account is due to expire, and my 2 payment attempts were cancelled without an attempt to charge the card. I know from different social media threads that many other Russian developers and developers from other countries suffer from the exact same issue and only support could help them by manually charging the card.

What make it worse for me is that the support leaves my requests unanswered. I have case numbers but they are useless, because there's no way for me to contact the support. (There's no phone call option on the dev support site).

This really is bad.
is it fixed today?
and shaun where you come from? USA?
because usa is get better priority
is it fixed, Shaun?
I'm from Vietnam, and I got the same issue also. And I still can't solve it yet.
I'm having same issue here, from Vietnam, dont know if any business account having this problem too. May I ask what happed with the apps in the account which is expired (today)? Because apparently, I cannot extend the membership at this moment.

Regard.
is that, issue solved.
I'm having same issue, from India, I cannot extend the membership.
I am also facing this issue here in Nepal. I have tried renewing few times and contacted Apple several times but didn't get any response so far.