Cannot Renew Apple Developer Membership

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying desperately to renew my Apple Developer membership for weeks without success.

Upon logging in, I receive the prompt below:

Your Apple Developer Program membership has expired.

Renew your membership to keep your access to program benefits and services. Once renewed, be sure to agree to your Paid Applications Agreement in the Agreements, Tax and Banking section of App Store Connect.

After providing my information (identical to my enrollment information) and credit card details, I receive a notification and email stating my order has been received and will be processed within 48 hours. My credit card is not charged at any point (should it be charged immediately) and the prompt above still appears on my dashboard. I receive no communication after 48 hours and the prompt remains on the dashboard.

I have tried:

• Contacting my bank - no issues their side.
  • Multiple credit cards - same issue.
  • Contacting Apple Dev Support (3 weeks ago) - they haven't been able to provide a solution after multiple back-and-forths.

I'm at a complete loss, and we desperately need to get back up and running so we can submit an app.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and I'd be happy to provide more information.

Thanks,

Shaun

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bodymindzone Down vote post of bodymindzone
40k views
  • i am also facing the same problem Your Apple Developer Program membership wasn’t renewed successfully.

• Facing the same issue. How did you resolved it?

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here,
After applying for membership renew. got order acknowledgment email saying order will be processed in 2 days but still not got any response.
I am facing the same issue... There is NO CVV number field in the Apple Renewal Payment page and no CC is going to work. This has to be fixed. I lost all my apps certificates, identifiers etc. This is very very bad.
Help me! Pls.
The same. No charge, no answer
Anyone can make it work? Tried several credit card, contact Apple -> no response, only 3 days to be expired. Sigh. E-mail got stop at Order Acknowledgement. No Order Number, invoice etc. Hit and bye. Sigh.
Notice some friends here should have developer program expired by now. Mind to share how you guys deal with this? Thanks. From Indonesia.
Hi Team support from Apple,

It is the same problem with me from Vietnam. I has been renew from day Novemver 05

Details of my order.
Order Number:3412471492
Order Placed:November 19, 2020 (my Bank notify to me and charged 99$ for APPLE.COM/US)
I checked in list order, then status is Enrollment Complete
But to day is November 23. Red alert need Renew Membership is not complete

Help me

I am also facing the same issue in India. I have tried almost 5 times with 4 different cards. But not luck. Already contacted apple developer support but they said contact bank. I did that too, but there is no such issue from bank side. Can anyone solved yet?
same issue .. even i could buy product from appstore but not able to know the reason why developer account renewal is cancelled.. i contacted the support many many times with no luck .. they dont provide any help other than check with bank !!!!! I told them I am was able to buy from Apple and Amazon with same card .. i cant understand what is going on here ..
I had the same problem for about a month. In the end, I emailed them (devpayment@apple.com) and when nothing happened after about 8hrs, I sent them message again, this time using the contact form at https://developer.apple.com/contact/topic/select (Membership and Account >> Programme Purchase and Renewal). In 4hrs my membership was renewed. I'm in Ghana, West Africa.

Hope this helps someone.
Hi everyone! I was able to solve this.

One very important thing that you have to pay attention to, if you're paying outside of US, is that the apple payment form does NOT ask for your CVV when you enter the credit card details. That's the reason why even if i got the "Order received" email from Apple, the payment was not even showing up as pending on my transaction history, when i went to the bank.

I solved it by removing security for my card payments (so no CVV needed), until my payment went trough.

I did not expect such thing from Apple, to be honest.

Hope this helps!
  • Hi BookinghamSRL, is that needed to remove CVV?

Add a Comment

I'm just enrolled Individual program with the cost of $99 and received an Order Acknowledgement email from Apple:

Thank you for your order. Here's a summary of your order request, which will be processed within 2 business days. We'll notify you when your items are ready. 

Order Details:
Apple Developer Program 
US$ 99 

Best regards,
Apple Developer Relations 

But it's has been weeks since I received it, does anyone have the same problem and could you give me a hint how to solve this Thank you very much!

Best, Kane

You have to remove any expired cards from your payment sources. You can do this via your iPhone or your Mac. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Hi all, I have the same issue and resolved by:

1. Try to new credit card
  2. Must order by use Mac (note: the first time I purchase by use windows and browser but it have problem as above)

Thats all.

Same problem from India

Hello everyone. The same problem, no charges and no answers for a month. I do not understand the reason why the technical support is not responding.