Unable to accept new developer program license agreement

Hello,

This is crazy. I just wanted to update my app, but I need to accept the apple developer program licence agreement:

The updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement needs to be reviewed.

In order to update your existing apps and submit new apps to the App Store, the user with the Legal role (Team Agent) must review and accept the updated agreement in their account on the developer website.

Yes, I searched the forum. No, I do not have to accept anything in itunes connect (banking, contratcs..) - there is a master agreement still active. Nothing to add there.
I have a red banner in my account and I can review the agreement. But there is nothing in the agreement or below to say: "Yes, I accept it"

What is the problem?

Many thanks to the community.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of multix Down vote post of multix
75k views
  • I have the same issue.. I can't even enroll to the developer program.. I get following message.

If you’re currently a member of the Apple Developer Program, you or your Account Holder may need to update your account by agreeing to the latest license agreement in order to access this page. To view your current membership status and benefits,

but there is no way to find or approve the agreement.

Add a Comment

Replies

How can you fix this problem. I'm in the same trouble. 😟

I was running into this problem when signing into itunes connect, but visiting the developer website (same link as in original post), I was able to accept the agreement.

P.S. I was using Brawe browser. And the site functionallity was different from expected. By using Apple's Safari browser, their portal shows the accept button. So in conclusion: use Safari.

Solved:
On safari, go to preferences -> privacy.
Uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking".
Reload the page and the "agree" button should appear.
I was running into the same issue. Turns out my user wasn't the "Account Holder" (you can see that in the AppStore Connect => "User and Access" screen) so I couldn't agree to the terms myself.
The "Account Holder" user could login and accept the terms.

I am having the same issue all the time from Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.

This has been going on for 4 years, W T F? Can apple fix this bug or what? Experiencing the same issue. The agreement looks like it has been accepted in the dev portal...

Same thing here, cannot they simply add a link from the agreement page, so we can take action there?

This is very weird. I am account holder and using the same apple ID to login but still can't see the accept button. I have disabled Adblocker, using safari and also unchecked cross site from privacy in safari. still the problem persists.

Having this issue as well

I am having same issue, there seems to be no way to accept the agreement

Also having this issue. Things like this "should just work".

We have the same problem now. Was someone able to solve the problem via email with the Apple team? How long did it take?

We accepted the new agreement on December 14th. Unfortunately, the App Store Connect system did not notice this. Now it is not possible to update the apps.

I'm having the same issue as well. I can't update my apps even though I accepted the new agreement on December 13th.

• I was able to get this fixed by calling Apple Support.

Add a Comment