My app can’t be searched on App Store anymore.

My iPhone app is online on App Store a year ago. When searching keyword or its name in the search bar of the App Store, it showed my App. But 10 days ago, when I try to search my apps, I can’t find my app in search results. The direct link still works, however. I tried all keywords, even my app’s name, but still can’t find my app on App Store. I already contacted with Apple support but they only reply me just like a computer : “ Search results are working as expected at this time. App Store search results are based on several factors determined by Apple-confidential algorithms.” That ’s all and I still don’t know why my app can’t be searched on App Store anymore. Hope everyone can help me to resolve this issue, at least give me a hint to fix this. Thank you very much.

Replies

The number of apps returned on a search is limited to, I believe 50. I do not know how the Store determines which 50 to return.

Search hits are accompanied with a link for 'all', for those that have time to wade thru them, but in your example, others have recently lamented that their app isn't found regardless. Maybe all means something different to the store.

If that's true, the algos have once again been tweaked, and I have no solution, outside, perhaps, paid search ads.

Unfortunately this problem seems to persist. My app was searchable, now since days is no longer to be found. Only the direct link is working. Did anyone solve this?