Build can't be Submitted App Store Connect Error

When I try to submit a build to a public TestFlihgt Group, I get the following error:

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

Adding new builds was working fine earlier today, about 5 hours ago. I am not using a beta version of Xcode, just the latest version downloaded from the App Store, version 15.0.1 (15A507). Also, this is not the first build of this group, as I have added many builds to this group before, even a few hours before this error with the same hardware and software configuration. I am using a MacBook Pro M2 Pro, running macOS Ventura 14.1 (23B74).

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of m2pc Down vote post of m2pc
3.4k views
  • I have the same problem now.

• Same issue I am facing

• Same error here, with Version 15.0.1 (15A507) and Mac OS Sonoma 14.1 (23B74) on MacBook Pro M1 2020

Replies

+1, seeing the same. App built on CI with Xcode 15.0.1 (15A507). Just checked the Info.plist in the IPA:

DTCompiler = "com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0";
DTPlatformBuild = "21A326";
DTPlatformName = "iphoneos";
DTPlatformVersion = "17.0";
DTSDKBuild = "21A326";
DTSDKName = "iphoneos17.0";
DTXcode = "1501";
DTXcodeBuild = "15A507";

I passed the review exactly 24 hours ago and made a minor code change because I thought it might be necessary. The iOS version was set to 16.?, so I only changed it to iOS 17 for submission. However, the app is displaying like this with just the button, and I can't figure out how to resolve it, so I came to this forum for help.

I have the same issue!!

There is no solution. In my case, I was able to submit yesterday without any problem, but today the same symptom suddenly appeared. I think this is a problem that Apple needs to solve because it seems to be a problem on Apple's side.

Download Xcode 15.0 (15A240d), re-compile, re-submit. That will help.

I have the same issue. Reinstalling Xcode, creating and uploading a new build with that did not fix it.

Add a Comment

I can confirm that downloading and using Xcode 15.0 from here is a workaround to this issue for now. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of m2pc Down vote reply of m2pc

Already fixed

Works again with Xcode 15.0.1 :)