Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

I just tried to submit a new version of an app for review. Doesn't work with the following error message:

Unable to Add for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

The app was built with the latest public version of Xcode (15.0.1).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771131022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

Having the exact same problem here.

Yes, I have the same problem with an app version just built with Xcode 15.0.1. Hopefully it's a temporary problem that gets fixed quickly.

I have the very same problem on different accounts.

Xcode 15.0.1 Build version 15A507

I've archived via gym and fastlane tools.

Same here. Great timing.

Same problem, can't submit with Xcode 15.0.1.

same issue

Yeah, same problem here!

Same issue here! The status page is green currently though :(

Me too. I hope they fix it quick.

Same issue here. My build is from Xcode Cloud, and I even tried bumping down the macOS version in Xcode Cloud, but that didn't help. :(

Same problem, Xcode 15.0.1

Same here ...

Same problem

Same issue using Xcode 15.0.1

same issue!

I had same issue , if it's emergency and can't wait till apple fixes , Go with Xcode Version 15.0 (15A240d) it's work perfectly , Thanks

Same problem with Xcode 15.0.1

Yes, just tried to upload a build and got this message.

+1

Same for me

Same !

Also me

Tim Apple can u fix this plz 🙏😩

same here :-(

We too are running into this issue. Please fix ASAP Apple.

Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

Q