Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

I just tried to submit a new version of an app for review. Doesn't work with the following error message:

Unable to Add for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

The app was built with the latest public version of Xcode (15.0.1).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771131022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

make sure you are choosing (Any IOS Device) as target. works for me with Xcode 15.0.1

ok. it's fixed now - just hit 'Add to review' again - no need to make new build

Same here

I confirm that the workaround is to set the project format to Xcode 15.0. After doing this, triggering a rebuild, and uploading the updated build to App Store Connect, it accepted it into app store review.

Accepted Answer

It works again. I was now able to submit yesterday's app for review without creating a new build.

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

It Works now.Nothing to changes in XCode.Same app submission works.

Issue has been resolved now. I was able to update my app that was built with Xcode 15.0.1

You might find solution here. https://stackoverflow.com/q/77368335/2725435

Works now, thanks for the quick fix !

Same problem. Hopefully they fix it quick

Works now! Thanks for fixing the issue!

Now adding for review is working with Xcode 15.0.1. Thanks for resolving this issue.

Exact Same issue

Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

Q