Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

I just tried to submit a new version of an app for review. Doesn't work with the following error message:

Unable to Add for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

The app was built with the latest public version of Xcode (15.0.1).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771131022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

Same here :( I need to push an important update

Same here

Same

same here!

Same problem with xcode 15.0.1.

Same here!

Same issue here. I had created and submitted a build 10 days ago and it worked fine, this must have been a bug after a recent update.

Exact same issue! Xcode Version 15.0.1 (15A507)

+1. Yesterday I successfully submitted my app to TestFlight public beta, today I failed.

Same Here

Same here ...

same here.

Having the same issue. Worked fine to submit last week with Xcode 15.0.1

Downgrade to Xcode Version 15.0 it will work

Same problem with Xcode 15.0.1 on Sonoma 14.1

Completely removed Xcode 15.0.1 and then downloaded 15.0.0 and was able to build and submit. My app is now waiting for review.

Same problem with Xcode 15.0.1

Apple team still sleeping.

Downgraded to Xcode 15.0. It works!

Same problem. Version 15.0.1 (15A507)

It's an emergency!!!! work it out!!!!

Same issue using Xcode 15.0.1

same for me Xcode 15.0.1(15A507).

Same here, I thought I was the only one having this problem.

Any solution to this? Seems to be happening today only

Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

Q