Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

• Same here. Great timing.

• Yeah, same problem here!

• Me too. I hope they fix it quick.

Apple Recommended

• Yes, now I can confirm I was able to push the build this morning Thanks

• You pushed with what version?? thanks!

Add a Comment

Replies

Once this gets fixed, does anyone know if we'll need to archive another build, or will the one we already have 'just work'?

• If there will be no new version of XCode I think you just need to resubmit without archiving again!

Add a Comment

I submitted a radar: FB13328839

same problem damn thats so pleasant to see ur post bro

I too have encountered this issue

Same for me too. Xcode 15.0.1 (15A507). Worked fine last week.

Having same issue here. Anyone found a workaround?

Same here

Same issue (Xcode Version 15.0.1 (15A507)). I updated my project file format to the latest in the off chance it would fix the issue. No joy. :-/

• @eb1 can you give details on how to fix this issue? thank you very much

• I was able to get it working this morning by downgrading -- installing Xcode 15.0 and building / submitting my app from there. You should be able to find 15.0 at this link: https://developer.apple.com/download/all/?q=xcode

Add a Comment

Getting that error right now. Nothing changed in environment. Only version of build and small logic changes. Yesterday with that setup all was builded and released fine. Not I am getting that error. What is happened?

Same issue... Xcode 15.0.1

same

I downloaded xcode 15.0 (not 15.0.1) and made a new build and was able to submit to Apple.

Same here.

samesies

Same here :( I need to push an important update