Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

I just tried to submit a new version of an app for review. Doesn't work with the following error message:

Unable to Add for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

The app was built with the latest public version of Xcode (15.0.1).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771131022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

Same problem. But it also affects beta releases, so you can't even submit to TestFlight.

Ya boy also has this problem

I tried deleting all the SDKs and re-downloading them, no change, still can't submit for review.

It's not the first time Apple has done this. Same issue was occurring for a while at least three years ago. Hopefully they'll fix it quickly this time.

Same for me

Same problem with Xcode 15.0.1

Same here; preventing product submission.

Same here with 15.0.1

Yep, same here! :-(

Once this gets fixed, does anyone know if we'll need to archive another build, or will the one we already have 'just work'?

Same here!

I submitted a radar: FB13328839

same problem damn thats so pleasant to see ur post bro

I too have encountered this issue

Same for me too. Xcode 15.0.1 (15A507). Worked fine last week.

Having same issue here. Anyone found a workaround?

Same here

Same issue (Xcode Version 15.0.1 (15A507)). I updated my project file format to the latest in the off chance it would fix the issue. No joy. :-/

Getting that error right now. Nothing changed in environment. Only version of build and small logic changes. Yesterday with that setup all was builded and released fine. Not I am getting that error. What is happened?

Same issue... Xcode 15.0.1

same

Same issue

I downloaded xcode 15.0 (not 15.0.1) and made a new build and was able to submit to Apple.

Same here.

samesies

Unable to Add for Review - Xcode 15.0.1 - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later

Q