Can't receive the email for App TestFlight invitation

I can receive the email for inviting me to join development team, and after I accept invitation, I was granted as the admin

And then I invited myself to join the Internal Testing of TestFlight. But unfortunately whatever how many times I try to Resend Invite, I couldn't receive any email.

Does anyone can help me with that?

Accepted Reply

We believe this issue has been resolved. It may take some time for all of the emails to come through.

• There is a new issue here, "Users and Access". The AppleID corresponding to the email invitation sent cannot receive the invitation email!

• You guys broke this again.

I am trying to add an existing internal tester to a new app and the email invitation never gets sent. There are prior emails from TestFlight from February 2024 for other apps, but now it seems to have broken again. Have already tried:

-Using Safari browser -Removing and re-adding tester from the group -Removing the testing group from the app and re-adding it -Resending invite at periodic times, like after 20 mins or 1 hr passes - still nothing

Add a Comment

Replies

We've been experiencing the same issue since yesterday. We're unable to invite both old and newly added users. Any suggestions?

We registered the same problem when trying different email addresses. Can you check?

Same thing here. We've tried multiple email addresses on multiple App Store Connect business accounts. No invitation Emails are sent/received. This problem started around 30 hours ago for us...

What's going on?

Same problem for us too, we created an app on TestFlight and invited users already registered as internal testers about 3 hours ago but the emails haven't arrived yet

Same problem for me. Please someone give us some info. Thank you.

Same problem here. We've been waiting for the invite emails for 4+ hours today. Still an issue.

I'm having the same issue as well. I've tried both personal and business emails and cannot for the life of me get a testflight invitation for even myself. I have other apps on testflight that I can get new build updates just fine. It's just establishing new testers seems to be an issue

Same problem here, and it's happening on all of my apps.

Same problem!

Thank you for your reports about emails not being sent. We're currently investigating. I'll reply back here when we have more to share.

We believe this issue has been resolved. It may take some time for all of the emails to come through.

• There is a new issue here, "Users and Access". The AppleID corresponding to the email invitation sent cannot receive the invitation email!

• You guys broke this again.

I am trying to add an existing internal tester to a new app and the email invitation never gets sent. There are prior emails from TestFlight from February 2024 for other apps, but now it seems to have broken again. Have already tried:

-Using Safari browser -Removing and re-adding tester from the group -Removing the testing group from the app and re-adding it -Resending invite at periodic times, like after 20 mins or 1 hr passes - still nothing

Add a Comment

it's failing for me as well. unable to receive invitation emails.

I'm having this exact issue... seems to impact every email sent from app store connect to my email domain (abc at example.dev def at example.dev), if I use a different email domain (abc at example.co) It works fine... but my apple id is on the impacted domain

Same issue. It is blocking the development process. Please help

I have the same issue