Can I link to Apple's standard EULA in my app's subscription disclosure

I'm adding subscription support to my app. The subscription unlocks a feature of the app. From what I read, Apple's Paid Applications Agreement, Schedule 2, Section 3.8(b) has this requirement (emphasis mine):

Links to Your Privacy Policy and Terms of Use must be accessible within Your Licensed Application.

My question is about Terms of Use (I'll refere it as EULA). I'm an individual developer and my app is currently using Apple's standard EULA, which is the default setting in App Store Connect. I wonder what kind of EULA I should link in my app's subscription disclosure to meet the above requirement? Can I just link to Apple's EULA, or should I create a EULA specific to my subscription?

I have no problem in writing a EULA specific to my subscription, but my concern is that if I did it, would my app be licensed only by my custom EULA, or a combination of Apple's standard EULA and my customer EULA? I would hope the latter, but I'm not sure, because I find the following in Apple's standard EULA (emphasis mine):

Your license to each App is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Application End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Application Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided.

I checked a few apps by other developers and found they all created their own EULA. I haven't found any one linking to Apple's standard EULA. So I wonder what's the proper way to do it? Thanks for any help.

Did you ever work this out? I am having the same issue and I can't find a way to add a link to the default Apple EULA in AppStore Connect.

Would love to know the answer to this.

Can I link to Apple's standard EULA in my app's subscription disclosure

Q