Unable to install app "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Hi,

I have made an app that is working fine and this is live on the app store, but after 8-10 days I make a new build but when I try to install it through testflight it gives me an error "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

I am using Xcode 14.0.1. React Native.

I built the app => no problem

I tested it on my iPhone (previous build) => no problem

From Xcode I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight => no problem

The archive has been received by Apple. It was then processed by Apple => no problem And finally, I received a notification that it was available on TestFlight => no problem

TestFlight offers me to install it but when I try it does not install it. If I try to click on the icon of the application it shows me the message "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified." I have tried installing other apps from TestFlight and have had no issues. I don't understand why for this application I have this behavior. Someone would have any idea? Regards Mohammad Azeem

Answered by adityaGupta27 in 739263022

Our team was facing the same issue yesterday. Today, we found out that without any change, it is working again. Not sure, something from apple was broken, which they fixed.

Same problem here

Same issue

Accepted Answer

Our team was facing the same issue yesterday. Today, we found out that without any change, it is working again. Not sure, something from apple was broken, which they fixed.

Unable to install app "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Q