Pending User Info under banking

Hi, has anyone else recently got an error message on the agreement section saying "Additional information is required about the banking information associated with one or more of your agreements. Payments may be delayed until this is completed." We have been getting paid for over a year and suddenly payments have stopped due to this issue.

I go to banking section and its requesting "Pending User Info" when i click it asks to upload my certificate of corporation, my website and then any business affiliation. I have provided all of this information numerous times and it states "Verying information" then 2 days later we get an email saying "our banking information needs to updated" so its not being rejected just seems to be stuck in some infinite loop that keeps asking for the same information.

I have also completed all the contact information and I have raised a case with Apple but its been over a month now and we haven't been paid for 2 months. Any one else experiencing this glitch and have a resolution? view images below

• Hello,

I am also facing exactly the same issue you have. I have tried to contact apple team but they are not replying. Please help me if you find anything that can solve or get direction towards the solution. Also I request apple team to contact me if they are reading this.

my ticket follow up ids are Follow-up: 809361108 & Follow-up: 807842103

Thanks

• Hi, Yes we havent been paid for 4 months now and its still on going with no solution. Please let us know if you find a solution. When we speak with the solution expert next we will tell them that somebody else is experiencing the same problem. You can contact us at xbetedge"at"gmail"dot"com to stay in touch and perhaps if there are enough people experiencing the same issue they will do something about it. I think its bug tbh. In the meantime if you find a solution please let us know thank you

Add a Comment