Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Hi,

I created an application for a client.

The client put me as a developer in his team on AppStore Connect. For that I use Xcode 13.2.1. It's a UIKit application in Swift with Storyboards.

• I built the app => no problem
  • I tested it on my iPhone => no problem
  • From Xcode I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight => no problem
  • The archive has been received by Apple. It was then processed by Apple => no problem
  • And finally I received a notification that it was available on TestFlight => no problem

TestFlight offers me to install it but when I try it does not install it. If I try to click on the icon of the application it shows me the message

"This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

I have tried installing other apps from TestFlight and have no issues.

I checked on my mac for the various certificates for this client and they are all good and valid.

I don't understand why for this application I have this behavior.

Someone would have any idea ?

Regards

Tof

Answered by in 706012022

Update 2022-12-09: This issue [2] is now resolved. If you continue to have issues with installing or running TestFlight builds, first ensure you're running the most recent version of TestFlight (3.2.3 as of this update), and if so, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Update 2022-03-03: This issue is now resolved for the vast majority of existing builds. We continue to identify and fix a small number of apps still impacted. If you continue to see this issue, the fastest resolution is to upload a new build to TestFlight. If the issue remains after uploading a new build, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Note: If you are not the developer of an app that is experiencing this issue, please contact the developer and refer them to this post.

Update 2022-02-25: This issue is now resolved for new builds you upload to TestFlight. We are working to fix existing TestFlight builds which were uploaded while the issue was happening [1]. Those existing builds should be fixed in the coming days.

This issue impacted apps which contained multiple bundles (for example, extensions) and were being installed on a device for the first time.

If you continue to see install issues for newly uploaded builds, please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience.

—Jason.

[1] Between Wednesday February 23, 2022 and Thursday February 24, 2022, approximately.

[2] Between Wednesday December 7, 2022 and Friday December 09, 2022, approximately.

Experiencing the same issue since yesterday for 2 of our builds. Following feedback submitted: FB11861469

Im also facing this issue with an app build from Xcode 14.1

The issue had resolved earlier this morning but has returned. New TestFlight Releases will not install as of 10:30 AM EDT

We are also facing this issue now. Testflight builds are not installable. Below are the observations

1. Direct install -> Doesnt work (install either stops or if it finishes, and if I try to open then gets the error message
  2. Download an old testflight build works -> Then upgrade to the problematic version works but if you close the app and try to open it again the gets " beta expired " error message

Meanwhile the app got approved from Apple. Is it safe to release?

Just faced the same issue. Filed report - FB11861489

We have the same issue today. Can't install any builds from TestFlight

Same issue - FB11861512

Is it possible that there was a regression on this issue? We are experiencing it with our TestFlight builds as of today when trying to deploy them to external testers.

We are facing the same problem with our app.

I have this issue for now. Could u please help FB11861546

We're experiencing the same issue at the moment

Hello. We are facing the same issue starting from 08.12.2022.

We are also facing this issue now, but managed to install a version that didn't have this issue and upgrade to one of the versions that has the issue. So the steps we followed are:

1. Install a previous version from testflight e.g. a month ago
  2. Update to the current version that is showing the integrity error

My team is facing the same issue

same issue, FB11861564, thanks

We've been seeing the same problem since yesterday 12/7

We can work around it by installing an older build from a previous version or a current version prior to 12/ 7, then upgrading it to the latest.

(See mtzatzos comment above)

Posted issue FB11861318

We also facing the same issue starting from 08.02.2022. FB

Installations were working for this morning, but after killing the app and restarting it testers get a "Beta has expired." for the same builds that were failing to install yesterday. So it's been back and forth for our testers over the last 24hours or so.

Experiencing same issue, Filed ticket 11861629 here; Never had this issue before.

Also experiencing this issue, all signing managed by xcode.

I'm experiencing the same issue now. The app was validated and uploaded successfully to the App Store connect and we got the notification, which also is visible on the test flight. But we can't install it. Its like the test flight app doesn't detect that the app is installed. Also the cloud icon is appeared to the app name and when I try to run the app it says: "The app could not be installed because its integrity could not be verified". Apple is so reliable that when something stops working everyone freaks out :D

Same issue happened today. ?I try uploading 2 new builds, no success. Feedback number - FB11861692

I've started expiring this also. We've been trying to debug this thinking it was something we've done on the certs/profiles, but sounds like it's something everyone is experiencing today.

Hello. We are facing the same issue starting from 12.07.2022.

same issue with this feedback FB11861767

Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Q