Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

same issue.

Same issue. FB11860436

Same issue. Filed in FB11860470 (Cannot install from Testflight).

having the same problem , oops!

version up and have same Problem 8BCVHFF9UB (cannot install in Testfight)

Hi, I have faced similar issue and shared the feedback too with the feedback number FB11860542. Note: My last working build in TestFlight was made from Xcode 14.0. And the new build, which is not working was made with Xcode 14.1.

+1 same issue

I am facing this issue today, Can anyone suggest what should be done ?

I'm having the same issue as well.

same issue. I first install successfully,but second fail,and fail forever

This bug is back.

We are experiencing the sam issue with our latest build on TestFlight. At first only some users were impacted, now everyone is receiving the same error.

Same issue. Filed in FB11860833

Same issue in my case - filled feedback: FB11860826.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of wsz Down vote reply of wsz

Same issue FB11860844