Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

Mine are all working again!

We are having this same issue now, today, nice months later! How is this still not resolved?

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Looks like things are back to normal again 🙌

Broken again!

This issue has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

—Jason.

• Still can't upgrade or install. Install old version still show expire when open it.

Add a Comment

8 PM EST This issue is not resolved. Installing new versions via TestFlight still gives the same error message

• Please file Feedback via Feedback Assistant with details, including the app id of the app that's failing. Please also confirm that you've updated to the latest version of TestFlight (3.2.3 as of this writing).

Add a Comment

Having some issue, just submitted Feedback.

Same issue — ru.kidsout.sitter.staging 435

Still seeing this issue. Running new builds on testflight 3.2.3.

Same issue

Seems like the issue has made a comeback.

I was about to say, is it me, or is the issue back again?! Thanks for reporting it.

+1 here.

+1 as of 10 minutes ago.

• 1, again
Add a Comment

same issue