Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Hi,

I created an application for a client.

The client put me as a developer in his team on AppStore Connect. For that I use Xcode 13.2.1. It's a UIKit application in Swift with Storyboards.

• I built the app => no problem
  • I tested it on my iPhone => no problem
  • From Xcode I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight => no problem
  • The archive has been received by Apple. It was then processed by Apple => no problem
  • And finally I received a notification that it was available on TestFlight => no problem

TestFlight offers me to install it but when I try it does not install it. If I try to click on the icon of the application it shows me the message

"This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

I have tried installing other apps from TestFlight and have no issues.

I checked on my mac for the various certificates for this client and they are all good and valid.

I don't understand why for this application I have this behavior.

Someone would have any idea ?

Regards

Tof

Answered by in 706012022

Update 2022-12-09: This issue [2] is now resolved. If you continue to have issues with installing or running TestFlight builds, first ensure you're running the most recent version of TestFlight (3.2.3 as of this update), and if so, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Update 2022-03-03: This issue is now resolved for the vast majority of existing builds. We continue to identify and fix a small number of apps still impacted. If you continue to see this issue, the fastest resolution is to upload a new build to TestFlight. If the issue remains after uploading a new build, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Note: If you are not the developer of an app that is experiencing this issue, please contact the developer and refer them to this post.

Update 2022-02-25: This issue is now resolved for new builds you upload to TestFlight. We are working to fix existing TestFlight builds which were uploaded while the issue was happening [1]. Those existing builds should be fixed in the coming days.

This issue impacted apps which contained multiple bundles (for example, extensions) and were being installed on a device for the first time.

If you continue to see install issues for newly uploaded builds, please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience.

—Jason.

[1] Between Wednesday February 23, 2022 and Thursday February 24, 2022, approximately.

[2] Between Wednesday December 7, 2022 and Friday December 09, 2022, approximately.

Same issue

I just upload by Transporter, it work for me

I just uploaded it by Transporter, It work for me

I resolved this problem by enable "Test iPhone and iPad Apps on Apple Silicon Macs"

Hello Team, I am facing the same issue. unable to install build from TestFlight. and also not working when I am export the same build. Please help me for urgently.

I have uploaded. Feedback as well https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11863049

Same issue with testFlight , app is approved on AppStore, if we make app live does end users will also face same problem?

We have the Same Issue.It blocks us....

Same issue. Moreover, for applications that were successfully updated from TF and worked, after removal, the new version gets the same problem.

We are seeing this too

Same issue. Fixed by uploading builds via Transporter. Hope this helps someone else.

One workaround for us is to just put a review note on the build and the app will install for App Store Connect Users. Another workaround is to release the app to a TestFlight group and have it pass a review and then subsequently release every build of same version to make it installable.

As dmitry.yaske suggested: uploading builds via Transporter will fix the issue.

same issue, tried few times.

It is already fixed, no need to use Transporter :)

Same problem since ~10 days now... all I did was expire all my previous builds manually from the website (clicked the expire button on about 100 - 200 builds) and now I am facing this problem .. never had this problem ! but now I am stuck. I simply cannot install any builds on my phone.

I'm also experiencing the same issue out of the blue as of yesterday

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11863739

Mine are all working again!

We are having this same issue now, today, nice months later! How is this still not resolved?

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Looks like things are back to normal again 🙌

Broken again!

This issue has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

—Jason.

8 PM EST This issue is not resolved. Installing new versions via TestFlight still gives the same error message

Having some issue, just submitted Feedback.

Same issue — ru.kidsout.sitter.staging 435

Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Q