Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

I just uploaded it by Transporter, It work for me

Add a Comment

I resolved this problem by enable "Test iPhone and iPad Apps on Apple Silicon Macs"

Hello Team, I am facing the same issue. unable to install build from TestFlight. and also not working when I am export the same build. Please help me for urgently.

I have uploaded. Feedback as well https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11863049

Same issue with testFlight , app is approved on AppStore, if we make app live does end users will also face same problem?

Add a Comment

We have the Same Issue.It blocks us....

Same issue. Moreover, for applications that were successfully updated from TF and worked, after removal, the new version gets the same problem.

We are seeing this too

Same issue. Fixed by uploading builds via Transporter. Hope this helps someone else.

• Thanks, uploading via Transporter fixed the issue.

Add a Comment

One workaround for us is to just put a review note on the build and the app will install for App Store Connect Users. Another workaround is to release the app to a TestFlight group and have it pass a review and then subsequently release every build of same version to make it installable.

As dmitry.yaske suggested: uploading builds via Transporter will fix the issue.

same issue, tried few times.

It is already fixed, no need to use Transporter :)

Same problem since ~10 days now... all I did was expire all my previous builds manually from the website (clicked the expire button on about 100 - 200 builds) and now I am facing this problem .. never had this problem ! but now I am stuck. I simply cannot install any builds on my phone.

I'm also experiencing the same issue out of the blue as of yesterday

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11863739