Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

I've started expiring this also. We've been trying to debug this thinking it was something we've done on the certs/profiles, but sounds like it's something everyone is experiencing today.

Hello. We are facing the same issue starting from 12.07.2022.

same issue with this feedback FB11861767

Same here. It was working 5 hours ago. Even after uploading a new binary, I get the same message.

• Feedback submitted.

FB11862986 (This app cannot be installed because it’s integrity could not be verified)

• The same app which was uploaded yesterday can now be installed. The error is gone. No changes from our end.

Add a Comment

Very similar issue going on here. I'm still able to install older versions, but nothing that was uploaded in the last few hours.

Same issue here.

Hi, the same problem FB11861836

Same issue here. Everything was fine 24 hours ago, and then it has not worked since. FB11861851

• Thanks in advance to you and the team Jason!

• Work around for this issue: https://stackoverflow.com/a/74735693/1151916

Select your app.Navigate to TextFlight tabCreate External Testing groupAdd one testerAdd build which you want to download using TestFlightOpen TestFlight and download an app.
  • Thank you for your support mate. We have hope in your team :)

Add a Comment

Same problem: FB11861990

Same here. We have never had this issue before. Everything was working fine until yesterday(Europe Time zone).

• Good to know. I spent the whole day looking for fix😅,but I'd rather wait for Apple.

Add a Comment

Same issue for the past 1.5 days.

This is whats works for me ATM:

1. Install an older build that was working before, and don't yet open the app.
  2. Install the latest build.
  • Good to know. I spent the whole day looking for fix😅,but I'd rather wait for Apple.

Add a Comment

Getting the same issue here, any ideas on a fix? Tried to repackage and upload multiple builds, but getting the same integrity error out of nowhere now.

• Same here. I spent whole day looking for issue, realeased more than 10 different builds. Imo we should wait for apple

Add a Comment

Work around for this issue: https:// stackoverflow.com/a/74735693/1151916 

1. Select your app.
  2. Navigate to TestFlight tab
  3. Create External Testing group
  4. Add one tester
  5. Add build which you want download using TestFlight
  6. Open TestFlight and download an app.
  • Thanks for this tip. But When I try it get "No builds are available" in step 5

Add a Comment

It’s working. Apps from TestFlight can be installed again. We didn't make any changes. Thanks Apple🍎