Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Hi,

I created an application for a client.

The client put me as a developer in his team on AppStore Connect. For that I use Xcode 13.2.1. It's a UIKit application in Swift with Storyboards.

• I built the app => no problem
  • I tested it on my iPhone => no problem
  • From Xcode I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight => no problem
  • The archive has been received by Apple. It was then processed by Apple => no problem
  • And finally I received a notification that it was available on TestFlight => no problem

TestFlight offers me to install it but when I try it does not install it. If I try to click on the icon of the application it shows me the message

"This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

I have tried installing other apps from TestFlight and have no issues.

I checked on my mac for the various certificates for this client and they are all good and valid.

I don't understand why for this application I have this behavior.

Someone would have any idea ?

Regards

Tof

Answered by in 706012022

Update 2022-12-09: This issue [2] is now resolved. If you continue to have issues with installing or running TestFlight builds, first ensure you're running the most recent version of TestFlight (3.2.3 as of this update), and if so, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Update 2022-03-03: This issue is now resolved for the vast majority of existing builds. We continue to identify and fix a small number of apps still impacted. If you continue to see this issue, the fastest resolution is to upload a new build to TestFlight. If the issue remains after uploading a new build, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Note: If you are not the developer of an app that is experiencing this issue, please contact the developer and refer them to this post.

Update 2022-02-25: This issue is now resolved for new builds you upload to TestFlight. We are working to fix existing TestFlight builds which were uploaded while the issue was happening [1]. Those existing builds should be fixed in the coming days.

This issue impacted apps which contained multiple bundles (for example, extensions) and were being installed on a device for the first time.

If you continue to see install issues for newly uploaded builds, please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience.

—Jason.

[1] Between Wednesday February 23, 2022 and Thursday February 24, 2022, approximately.

[2] Between Wednesday December 7, 2022 and Friday December 09, 2022, approximately.

Same issue - filled in feedback: FB11860913

Same issue for me. I've written to Apple using the AppStore Connect contact forms.

Same here. Filled feedback FB11860960

I have the same error today

Hi. Has this started happening again? The builds we've uploaded since yesterday to TestFlight are getting the same message.

Same issue toady. FB11860973

Same issue. The app couldn't be installed on multiple devices.

We've got two latest builds - all the same. FB link

I have the same error today, everything was fine yesterday.

Same here today, tried twice

We are having the same issue: case ID is 101881731808

Getting the same error as well!

same issue, tried few times.

Same issue

Same issue for all my builds since yesterday!

I'm having this issue today as well.

Same issue in my case - filled feedback: FB11861074

Same issue today. I tried twice.

Same issue, tried twice. Also have a few extensions besides the main app. FB11861173

same issue. :D

Same here.

Same issue here, opened I feedback ticket: FB11861123.

Same issue for me. Tried renewing provisioning profiles without any luck, was still working a few days ago for me. Note that this only occurs once you remove the old app and try to install the latest build.

The current workaround for me is to first install an older working build, then "Update" to the latest which seems weird to me.

We have the same issue at the moment!

Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Q