Cannot set Price for new Auto-Renew Subscriptions

As of yesterday afternoon, when I set up new Auto-Renewable subscriptions, the price dropdown is blank. When viewing my subscription I...
  1. Tap the "+" next to subscription prices

2. Click the "Price" dropdown with any currency selected.

And the only option is "choose"

Same.
I am in the same situation. Two days without the possibility of setting prices on auto-renewable subscriptions.
Same, and it's more than subscriptions: I cannot set price on any app or in-app purchase item.
same.
Same
To add to this. I cannot view the subscription prices of subscriptions that are already set up. I just get a spinning wheel.
It seems that it's fixed.
I am experiencing the same since 2 days. I am also not able to see the available prices in "All Countries and Currencies". Nothing fixed yet @StepahneDupont.
Same to me. I can't set the price for any product.
I am facing the same issue and sent a request to developer support. They are making me take screenshots to continue investigating but I'd imagine this would be reflected on the entire App Store and would think they'd be giving this error more urgency! Three days stuck like this is major!
For me it is fixed since yesterday.
@StephaneDupont did you do anything to make it work?
How @Stephane?
Same here. Also the overview table with all locations and currencies is nothing but a matrix of '-' (dashes).
Same here
Cannot set Price for new Auto-Renew Subscriptions

Q