Sales and Trends

Hi I think there may be a bug somewhere. My stats are 2 or 3 days late. Nothing since 5th March 2021 showing up.

Replies

I've been dealing with the same situation. Although I have no idea what happened, I did find a workaround to see the analytics for these past few days while this is down. When you're in the Trends tab, go to the left-hand panel and click on Units (or any other preferred statistic) and then adjust the date setting to "last 24 hours." The panel beneath the graph should also show you data for the previous 24 hours, so for now you can still see your recent analytics for the past 2 days.

I can barely find anything about this online and it worries me.
If you mess around with the settings to get "Yesterday" to show (I had to change time zone for this to happen for some reason), you can then use the "arrows" to step through days, one at a time.

Clearly App Store Connect is having issues, but I really wish Apple would offer some communication on what's going on with these essential services.

Same thing here : data not available after 5th March 2021
Same thing here.
Oh hey it's working again!
And one week later... it's broken again.
Broken again I can confirm here too
Seems like it's been an issue for some time: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/127928
My most recent trends are 5 days old :((