App Tracking Transparency

Is App Tracking Transparency permission somehow broken only on my device (iOS 14.5 beta, iPhone SE 1st. gen), or everyone experiences the same issue?
Buttons are disabled - grayed out, ATT request dialog does not show on request.
Answered by in 675151022
Hi alesp5656, everyone. While I can't share details, I can confirm that multiple issues that affected this have now been fixed, both client-side and on the back-end.

Your continued bugs and persistence were instrumental in identifying the underlying issues. Thank you to everyone for filing bugs. If this issue is resolved, please use Feedback Assistant to mark your bug as closed. If it's not resolve, please continue to update bugs (or file new ones).

Thanks.

—jasonag.
Updated to iOS 14.5.1, the issue is still there
Created feedback FB9106022
Issue persists on iOS 14.6 beta 3 (FB9108863)
After reading some of the news, I checked again, and mysteriously, the ATT switch & personalised ads were over the night re-enabled (I can turn on/off). Automagically. On all my devices (production 14.5.1 & 14.6 RC).
It looks like the bug was resolved "remotely". Case closed, I would say.

PS: Any insight into what was causing the issue? Probably no, right? 😅
Accepted Answer
Hi alesp5656, everyone. While I can't share details, I can confirm that multiple issues that affected this have now been fixed, both client-side and on the back-end.

Your continued bugs and persistence were instrumental in identifying the underlying issues. Thank you to everyone for filing bugs. If this issue is resolved, please use Feedback Assistant to mark your bug as closed. If it's not resolve, please continue to update bugs (or file new ones).

Thanks.

—jasonag.
App Tracking Transparency

Q