Can't set price of App

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to submit an app for Review and I'm unable because:
The items below are required to start the review process:
You must choose a price tier in Pricing.

When I go to Pricing, there is a picker and it's empty. It says Choose and there are no options to pick.
I want to pick the option FREE and submit for review.

Please be kind and help me.

Best regards

Update: After refreshing the site for 15 minutes, the prices show up.
I'm facing the same issue - it's been going on for 3 days, I've tried several browsers and different apps.
did you fix the issue Kalypso22 ???
Im having the same issue right now
I have the same issue, could the Apple support team can help us to give us reason to solve this problem ?
Same problem here.
Same here since few hours. Is it an Apple bug or some misconfiguration of myself?
Same here, been trying to setup prices some iap for hours.
Pls fix.
Since 4 days I con't set prices in AppStore connect. this block the submittion of your app. Sadly nothing has. solved this issue right now. @Apple when will you look at the issue?
I just had a call with Apple Developer support. Same s*** (sorry) as yesterday and the day before:
  • it's a known issue

• it's in progress

• there are already tickets for it

• it won't be published on the system status page as only "some" clients are affected

• I won't be notified when the bug is fixed, just try again tomorrow.

Well, thanks for nothing!
Same issue here :<. Trying to release an app since yesterday....I contacted apple, but still waiting for a reply.
No luck so far, I've been emailing support for almost a week. I sent a complete report with the type of browser I am using, the time this bug first appeared, the Xcode version I'm running and a screencast of the error itself - they said their engineers are working on "resolving the issue" and would get back to me within 24-48 with updates on the matter.

I emailed them earlier today, 11 hours ago, and have yet to receive a response even though the 48 hour window is closing in a 5 hours. I really hope they solve this soon, my business is suffering as a result!
Here's the update I got an hour or so ago:

Thank you for contacting Apple Developer Program Support. My name is Nick, and I will be happy to assist you today as Sunny is out of the office.

While reviewing this case I see the issue you are experiencing is a known issue affecting developers. The issue is still being investigated by our engineers. I’m not finding any updates at this time.

I understand your need and thank you for your patience. These types of issues usably get resolved fast.

I have ensured this case is attached to the issue to record the escalation.

Best regards,

Nick
Apple Inc.

Please guys report your bug to Apple, the more escalations they get, the higher of a priority this will be for their engineers. Or so I hope!
I'm facing the same problem. Anyone figure out a solution or get a response for their inquiry?
My issue was resolved even though customer service is still communicating with me on the basis that there are no updates on the matter yet. Were you all able to begin selecting a price?

Wish you all the best of luck and hope it's resolved with you too!
Same problem here.
Can't set price of App

Q