Big Sur and Sidecar

I dont use Sidecar frequently, but just noticed after my upgrade that my iPad Pro 11 is no longer visible as a target for my Macbook Pro (late 2016). Both are running the Beta 1 (Big Sur on Macbook, and iPadOS 14). Anybody else experiencing this?

Replies

Hello, I also had the problem that no device (iPad) appeared on Sidecar in a Macbook. It only worked with the USB-C cable.

What worked for me was logging out of my iPad iCloud account and from my Macbook. Go back to my iPad and Macbook iCloud account and that's it. It worked.
I use @borgeje solution and works in no time for me
@Raul1Argentina suggestion did the trick for me and was a breeze! 
Same here. I've read all the answers and tried all the solutions (logged out from both ipad and macbook icloud, connected via cable, etc) but it just doesn't work anymore for me. I have a macbook pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) and Ipad (8th generation), I hope they fix it.
Just as user BrianBailey stated, Raul1Argentina's instructions worked perfectly for me!! Good luck to anyone else!

Details: I have a 2017 13 inch MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.1 and an 8th Generation iPad that I purchased new 3 days ago.

ADDITIONAL NOTES to add to each of Raul's steps:
~ I did not need to complete steps 1) through 3) because I was setting up my iPad for the first time! Helpful but not necessary for me.
~ Complete steps 4) through 7)
8) In Finder on your MacBook look at your iPad's info screen select "General" and scroll down to "Options"
9) In Options, activate "Show iPad while connected to WiFi"
10) Now go to your MacBook's "System Preferences" / Sidecar: "Connect to" should be available now (disabled previous to this procedure) & Select iPad.
Added step: once connected, remove the cable connecting the two devices. Then go back to System Preferences > Sidecar and reconnect (your iPad should now wirelessly appear under "Connect to:"
There is a requirement set of the AirPlay supported devices.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210380#systemrequirements
Same

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro15,1

Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i9

Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 8

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 16 MB

Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled

Memory: 16 GB

System Firmware Version: 1554.80.3.0.0 (iBridge: 18.16.14347.0.0,0)

Activation Lock Status: Enabled

I tried pairing both devices through bluetooth, but that didn't fix the issue. Then I removed both connections (forget device, from both devices), and managed to fix the issue by signing out of my apple id on iPad, then logging in again. I didn't have to pair the devices again, sidecar over Wifi is working normally now.