[macOS Big Sur 11.0] Safari crashes instantly after launched

Could not launch Safari on Big Sur 11.0 Beta..Safari always crashed upon launch. Anyone experience the same issue?

This is my macbook pro specs:

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
 Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3
 Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i7
 Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
 Number of Processors: 1
 Total Number of Cores: 4
 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
 L3 Cache: 6 MB
 Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
 Memory: 16 GB
 Boot ROM Version: 160.0.0.0.0
 SMC Version (system): 2.19f12
 Serial Number (system): *****
 Hardware UUID:

@Ajax I have the same issue, Safari does not crash but is completely inoperative. I cannot even click on "file, edit" etc.

It is possible that this is related to the fact that I had safari 14.0 for Catalina but am not sure.

Has anyone resolved this problem?
I also installed under Catalina the New beta version of Safari. After upgrade to Big Sur b4 Safari always crash.
I am facing this issue in beta 5. The error code is: Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: image != nil'
This happened to me with Public Beta 1 (build 20A5343j, equivalent to Beta 4) after upgrading. I had the Safari 14 for macOS Catalina beta 4 installed on Catalina.

Apparently there's a bug in the macOS installer that leaves old Safari frameworks in /Library/Apple/System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari. This folder is on the Data volume, but cannot be modified outside of Recovery or without disabling SIP.

Just delete /Library/Apple/System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari, so that /Library/Apple/System/Library/StagedFrameworks is empty. You may have to boot to Recovery and mount the Data volume there to do this.
Also I had a problem with safari . I had 2 windows open, my RAM was 35 GB when I start working in a wordpres site and suddenly RAM dropped to 8 and crashed !!
I had to force restart my mac !!
I wait for the update hoping to correct the issue because I love safari but I don’t use it because of that , instead I use opera , a great browser
I have exactly the same issue. Any solution?
Code Block language
Version: 11.0.1 (20B29)
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor: 2,7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

I solved for me today by upgrading Safari to 15.1 beta, by downloading the new Safari version directly from https://developer.apple.com/download/all/

[macOS Big Sur 11.0] Safari crashes instantly after launched

Q