There was an error importing this build.

For some reason the build that I uploaded on itunesconnect for testflight shows error There was an error importing this build. There is no additional information about the error nor searching for the issue helped. Can anyone point me why this kind of error occurs.

Thanks,

Replies

We get the same cryptic, useless error when we build our app using Xcode 7.1 or higher. For now, we just continue to use Xcode 7.0 to upload our apps which seems to work for now...

I've opened a ticket with iTunes Connect support to try to get help on what exactly is causing the error.

Hi,

Im facing the same issue. How did you resolve the issue?

I'm also facing the same issue , after processing fir nearly 20 hours. Did anyone get solution???

Looks like we are not the only ones waiting for the fix.

Same problem 18.03 and today 19.03 😟

same here since yesteday

Seeing the same error on repeated builds. Has anyone successfully uploaded a build recently?

thanks,

Jay

Same here since yesterday..

After an unusually long time in the "processing..." state today, I'm seeing the same error too.

😟

Same here...

Seeing issue as well, 2 builds have been stuck in 'Processing' for over a day and 1 failed with that error. iTunesConnect is struggling as usual.

same here...

if it would work, i would forget the 99 bugs every year...

so please apple, provide working developer tools... 😟

I'm seing this too as of yesterday. My latest build immediately shows "itc.apps.prereleasebuild.errors.processing" after uploading since this morning.

Same here, screenshot: http://cl.ly/193c0P3t0V0O

Same problem here since yesterday. Using B4i to create builds.