TestFlight -processing

I'm trying to send an update of an app but got my application in the state suing nearly 10 hours. this is normal?

Yep! Pre-covid for us it would take about 15 min max for the Testflight to go live to our internal team. Sitting at about 10 hrs now. Not sure what changed!

This is insane... Please fix the issue asap!

10 years later...problem is the same

I am also experiencing the same issue on my side, got an app that usually thanks around 10-20 minutes to process on TestFlight and it has been processing for a few hours now as well. Would be great if this was improved but at least I'm happy to read the application does process eventually.

the version have stuck in processing for 5 hours .the next version have process success. ***.

Processing is taking long today. 30 min has passed since upload and still build is being processed. In TestFlight tab - tapping on "build #" navigates to build's metadata page instead of build's test details page.

Saya juga mengalami hal yang sama, apakah ada yang perlu di sesuaikan terkait versi dari xcode atau semacamnya?I also experienced the same thing, is there anything that needs to be adjusted regarding the version of xcode or something like that? It's been almost 2 hours since I released in testflight testing mode

8 Hours for our app yesterday. Totally unacceptable

The same is happening right now 9 years after original post

The status of our game has been "processing" for 3 hours

stuck 4 hours now

In addition to the delay in analyzing, I now face a delay in the version being updated in the TestFlight app

TestFlight -processing

Q