"An Issue Occurred" when adding a credit card

An Issue Occurred

Your request couldn’t be completed. Would you like to try again?

Most likely the website doesn't support redirects to bank website. Any idea how to solve it?

Accepted Reply

I was able to solve it. It was the solution provided by guys from the engineering:

1. In the Billing page, enter the credit card information
  2. Before clicking Save, open the browser Dev Tools:
  • Safari & Chrome: command-option-I, or,
  • Right click, Inspect Element
  1. Click the Save button
  2. Click the Continue button when the ‘Card Authentication’ pop-up displays
  3. Click the Continue button at the bottom of your bank's detail page
  4. If a blank page appears, please:

a) Right Click on the blank pop-up -> Inspect Element
b) Within the iframe element, open the html element, then open the body element.
c) Expand the script element, highlight the code, right-click and Copy as Text
d) Within the Dev Tools Console, paste the copied text at the console prompt
e) Within the pasted code, find PaRes: and change the single quotes at the start and end of the code to back tick (`). Be sure to only change these two single quotes.
f) Press enter
g) A response from your bank should be shown in the pop-up.

GL

• Hello, I have the same issue and I want to solve it Please if I have an explanation video or a picture that shows the solution to the problem

Thank you

• Does not getting any help. Another thing that

I have available only 100 USD on my card. Is there any issue like tax/vat related to which possible reason for the error?

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue for me on a UK Mastercard (debit) from Mettle bank.

I have same issue , and when I contacted Apple Search Ads they said They don’t accept prepaid card . I use same Prepaid Visa Card on search ads for years , and now I got renewal card but I can’t replace old one and save it . I use this card every where without issue even to buy ios apps from Apple Apps Store , but can’t use it for search ads !

It took some time to get the response from guys from the support...

I was able to solve it. It was the solution provided by guys from the engineering:

1. In the Billing page, enter the credit card information
  2. Before clicking Save, open the browser Dev Tools:
  • Safari & Chrome: command-option-I, or,
  • Right click, Inspect Element
  1. Click the Save button
  2. Click the Continue button when the ‘Card Authentication’ pop-up displays
  3. Click the Continue button at the bottom of your bank's detail page
  4. If a blank page appears, please:

a) Right Click on the blank pop-up -> Inspect Element
b) Within the iframe element, open the html element, then open the body element.
c) Expand the script element, highlight the code, right-click and Copy as Text
d) Within the Dev Tools Console, paste the copied text at the console prompt
e) Within the pasted code, find PaRes: and change the single quotes at the start and end of the code to back tick (`). Be sure to only change these two single quotes.
f) Press enter
g) A response from your bank should be shown in the pop-up.

GL

• Hello, I have the same issue and I want to solve it Please if I have an explanation video or a picture that shows the solution to the problem

Thank you

• Does not getting any help. Another thing that

I have available only 100 USD on my card. Is there any issue like tax/vat related to which possible reason for the error?

Add a Comment

I keep getting the same error, the support guys were unable to help me, however they sent me a link to this post, is this the kind of support you would expect from Apple?

Most of the problem is that you try to add cards and failed for 3 times in 24h.

{error: {,…}, requestID: "43EC572373912A2DE4463D15002DD90F_1651755236199", status: "error"} error: {,…} errorCode: "2047" errorMsg: "You're allowed three credit or debit card change attempts in 24 hours. You must wait 24 hours before attempting to register a new card." internalErrorCode: "TORO-API-CC-CC008" requestID: "43EC572373912A2DE4463D15002DD90F_1651755236199" status: "error"