Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
98k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

I want to say hi to everyone! all are great responses and I tried them out.

I'm having the same issue in February 2024.

Same thing. I’m 34 Y.O 2FA turned on, YESS!!! OFC I deactivated many times may security keys as I thought. that’s the problem…. I received 2weeks ban for changing account settings on the Macbook! I don’t have time for this stupid security games Apple!! If I own and use on daylight basis your products like iPhone; MB; Apple Watch iPad and so on…I want to develop some apps for my devices. I mean how on earth is it even possible?? I bought many times directly from Apple Store with my credit card… Apple care+ and so on on my name and they can’t verify if I’m 18… Again what the heck Apple? What a silly game...

Faced the same issue yesterday. Tried from Mac and then from iPhone. Added a new payment method as well. Nothing worked.

Contacted Apple Developer Support and they did something on their end. And 5 mins into the call, I tried again on developer website and it worked. I had to fill my personal details again and then, I was able to complete the payment. Got an email saying from Apple saying "Order is being processed". Customer care guy told me it would take 24h for developer account to become active.