Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
97k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

I am also getting the same error while create account for the first time from pakistan. It shows this error when i accept terms and condition after account type as personal.

Same problem hear too. They simply replied with the answer that they have given to everyone.

Same problem

Your request cannot be processed by China

the funny thing that all previous guys have the same issue, and non of the apple support team has answer. me too same problem anyone have solve this issue ?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of ATNL Down vote reply of ATNL

The only way to do it is just if u have an iPhone. then download app developer from there u can process to success without any issue. BR

Reason of the error: You probably set the name of the acount as your company name and you have to fill it with a real human name.

Solution:

1. Go to: https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage/section/information , Sign In if it is necessary
  2. Once signed in go to Personal Information section
  3. You have to change the Name, probably you set your company name as name, the name has to be a name of a person

same problem

I am facing the same issue ,, but Apple is not able to give any helpful information yet.

THIS SOLUTION WORKS FOR ME!

STEP 1 Go onto a new network with a brand new IP address that is not associated with your Apple IDs that have been rejected. Register a new Apple ID with a phone number not tied to your previous apple ids. Setup the TFA on a device that has no relation to your previous account. I used someone else's MacBook. Assuming Apple's system has no way of linking your new Apple ID to the one they are rejecting, you will now be able to enrol in the programme. SEE ALSO POST FROM Jason.c!!!!

STEP 2 My application got rejected because I entered the information of my company instead of my personal information. So even if you want to open an account for your company, you first need to enter all of your personal information. Your company information will be requested at a later step. If you enter the information of your company at the first step, your application will be rejected immediately and you won't even reach the step where you are supposed to enter the information of your company. SEE ALSO POST FROM JMUS!!!!

SEE ALSO: https://medium.com/macoclock/how-to-register-an-apple-developer-account-2020-183221496022

Same problem, any solutions?

I managed to get past this error by adding (and verifying) my phone number in Settings -> Apple ID -> Password & Security -> Trusted phone numbers. After that I used the same number in the enrollment form and was able to successfully enroll as an Individual developer.

Same problem here, Support refused to help...

I'm having the same problem in December 2023, and Apple support has told me that there's nothing they can do, 4 attendants... terrible service from Apple, how sad, a year working on an App that I won't be able to publish :(

I'm having the same problem in January 2024.