Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

I've submitted 6 case IDs over the past two weeks. I am in the US, well over 18 yo and Apple is more than glad to take my monthly Apple Music subscription so it's not a credit card problem. The Tech Support I've talked to just doesn't seem to care. I've wasted a lot of time learning XCode and Swift. This is really bad, here's Apple again flexing their muscle and their lousy software and services.
Is there any solution now?
Same here, any news?
10 days waiting for an answer, they told me that the card does not work but they gave me the charge for icloud and apple music, create different accounts in the United States in Spain in Ecuador with different cards and banks and always the same .... payment not processed and the support ignores you, it is disgusting, we should follow a legal process against apple so that they stop ignoring and cover the expenses with which many lose since I cannot sell applications to my clients because they cannot upload them

Andres
Quito - Ecuador
Same issue here!!!
Same issue here!
But this issue occurs in applying my second apple id which has then same user name and phone number with my first apple id
The same issue. I got this error 'Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.'

another thread about this issue: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/652750

APPLE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK

I already submitted this issue to Apple Support and answer does not explain nothing.

Code Block
Hello,
My name is Patrick, and I’m an Advisor with Apple Developer Program Support. I am happy to assist you today. I see that you are having an issue enrolling in the Apple Developer Program.
For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time.
Your case number is 101124826271.

I also have the same problem, has anyone solved it?
Same problem here.. Any solution guys?
Same problem here
Same here FeelsBadMan
Same here too.

My client is in urgent need of the application.
Same
Same here Cambodia.
Same here, Norway
Same in Iraq
The same in Italy.
I have two valid payment methods: Paypal and Credit card.
Both works for buying on App Store, Apple Pay and iCloud.
I receive the aforementioned error after accepting the agreement.
My suspect is that this issue is related to the new Apple TV+ subscription.
Here are my clues:

1) It started around November 2019, exactly when AppleTV+ debuted
2) In the response of the API that returns status code 406 when I accept the agreement, there is a property userLocale: "en-US" even if my locale is it-IT
3) If I go to my AppleId section on my iPhone and try to display the country/location, I receive a message "there is an Apple TV+ subscription that needs to be removed in order to change location" (roughly translated from Italian)

So... if in a couple of days I won't hear from Apple, I'll try removing my trial AppleTV+ subscription and taking one for the community.
I'll let you know if that works.

Same here 👎 (Germany).
I also have the TV+ subscription trial
Same issue for me, in France.
Same here (Russia)
I tried 4 different Apple ID's, new and old.
Same here!
I have never activated an Apple TV + subscription, not even on trial, and I have always had the region / country in Italy and yet I also get the screen that it is not possible to register for the developer program. So I don't think the problem is Apple TV +
Hello,

same problem here, German account.
Have already tried 3 accounts, with and without TV +
with and without credit card information

Very strange

Greetings from Germany
Yoshman
same here. After accepting legal agreement, they prompt this message. Is there anybody who feels responsible helping customers? Anybody who can fix this problem?

Greetings from Germany.
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Q