Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

There is a similar question in stackoverflow, I a start a bounty on the question hoping someone could help.
If anyone has a stackoverflow account, please enter and vote up for the question and solution. This may attract others to find a solution.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62442351/apple-developer-enrollment-error-your-enrollment-in-the-apple-developer-progr

Same here...
Same problem here. In Hawaii. I get a 406, with a resultCode 202000 and a "Your request could not be processed" when I try to register as an individual/sole proprietor.
Same here in Vietnam, it's show up after accepting the agreement.
same here in Korea
Same Problem here, in US and support was not helpful at all. Any closer to a solution?
+1 I called support twice and no one seems to know what's going on.
Same here !!! Northridge, California
Same here, Russian Federation
Same here - Switzerland

So far I've read through many posts and articles describing this problem.

It appears there were issues with payment in the past (last 9 months) but this problem seems to be different (as the error appears at a different registration step) and is more recent. (Payment issue thread: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/126314)

I think this problem might even be completely unrelated to any of your account settings (location, payment, devices, etc.) and is just a technical issue caused by apple themself.

I wonder if any individual developers are able to sign up right now. What do you think?
I got the same,

BUT
If it helps somehow, I still could create an app in Xcode signing it with my "not created" Apple ID.
Same here - Brazil

The response from server on submit the form is:
Code Block json
{
   "responseId":"f4539077-8849-448e-9ab1-44515d64ff23",
   "resultCode":202000,
   "resultString":"Your request could not be processed",
   "userString":"Your request could not be processed",
   "creationTimestamp":"2020-07-28T14:19:16Z",
   "userLocale":"en_US",
   "requestUrl":"https://developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment",
   "httpCode":406
}

Maybe it's a server side problem? Seems that Apple does not care about it.

Same here. Already developed application, and i just cant enroll:

Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.
there is also response of getting profile. Anyone knows what’s mean : idVerified: false?

Is there any Id verification procedure?
Same problem in France :( What is happening ? And why apple do nothing ? I see this issue is still alive since 6 months for many peoples without any communication from apple.... It's unbelievable !
*** I found a solution ! In my credit card I 'have 30 dollars (I know, in any case I could not have done it
), I linked another card with +2000 dollars and it's worked.... I think apple check your bank account to verify If you can process to payment before show you the payment form.... And it's maybe the reason of why apple customers support say nothing to peoples, in France we say "c'est de la baise" lol
I was able to enroll successfully after seeing the same error message.

I deleted my credit card details from my iCloud account and then re-added them. This allowed me to progress to the next step. I then needed to authorize the transaction with my bank.

For more details, please see my answer on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/a/63144929/562930

I hope that helps!
Doesn't work for me
I'm from the US and I have had this issue for the past 2 days.

I have tried to signup with several different email addresses, different forms of payment, different IP's, different names...

Finally, I think I found out what the problem may be, at least on my end..... I don't have an iCloud account. I know their system allows you to signup without one but maybe there is some glitch now.

I asked a friend of mine who has an iPhone to do it on her end and it went through without any issues.

Interesting, maybe I will borrow my family's iphone since mine doesn't work. I tried enrolling on my mac and iphone, but no luck. But if there's a chance that it could work on someone's device other than my own, I will try it. My account is 12 years old so who knows...
Same here UAE, any resolution for this so far?
Error
Your enrollment could not be completed.
Console Error -> POST developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment 406 (Not Acceptable)

Process
  1. developer.apple.com/enroll/type/edit -> Choose Individual / Sole Proprietor & click Continue Button

2. developer.apple.com/enroll/agree -> Check agreement box, click Continue Button

3. developer.apple.com/enroll/status -> This is where I receive the error message, unable to go any further

What I've tried thus far:
  • Multiple browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari)

• Tried incognito and private browser tabs

• Removing and Adding payment methods

• Contacting support -> Known Issue, could not resolve

• Creating new email and AppleID, same issue

• Enrolling through the app

• Verifying I have an iCloud Account

• Verifying payment works by purchasing something

• Updated Mac and iPhone

• Restarted both

• Signed out and back in

• No Apple TV Trial and/or sub

Note: I am well above the required 18 years of age, and live in the United Sates.

As an update -> I've also tried to VPN into various locations around the US and/or globe...thinking maybe only certain servers were giving errors, but the issue persists.
I think i got a solution!
try to enroll from your iphone and make sure that the apple id that you are using for the enrollment is also the one who is signed in at your iphone
Thank you realnez.

Yes, I too have tried all the steps for the past 3 days. The biggest problem is there is no way to even determine what the actual problem is. The 406 Error does not throw much light. It seems different people have different errors and some are being able to get through with the payment/icloud configuration updates.

The support response is pathetic:

"For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time."

I am guessing they have certain parameters which either they have hidden intentionally or just are too lazy to look into and inform people.

This is really getting frustrating and I am not being able to push my app to the store. I am sure there are many others who are facing the same problem. If anyone has any suggestion on how we can all work together bring it to their attention then there might be some chance.

Q