Internal testers cannot see app in Testflight app

Hi,

I have run through as many different things as possible:

1. Changed build version

2. Reset provisioning profile

3. Deleted and readded appstore connect users

I have even changed SKU, bundle identifier, and created a new app. Nothing is working. Testers cannnot see the app in testflight.

It has been working perfectly until this weekend and suddenly: not working.

Any help appreciated!

Dan

Replies

You need to click the + symbol then click on the arrows to bring up a scrolling list until set the Export compliance, then either copy and past in the above wording, or type it in.

In my case, I had to add "App Uses Non-Exempt..." in my Today Extension.

Still not working - US.

Same, still NOT working.

Status at App Dev status site says resolved, however new binaries are still labeled as "ready" at App Store Connect portal but don't show up in the TestFlight app.

still same here - not working for 2 apps at least on same account

Not working for me in NA either. I added the key to the plist as stated above and same result. It processed but doesn't show in Testflight.

ditto here...

Issue:

After pushing the app to App Store connect for testing, I provide manual option for Provide Export Compliance Information, then it will be available for internal testers for testing.This is broken now and I can’t see any new builds on Test Flight now because of this.

Solution:

• Using this steps to automate the "Export Compliance", I have added App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption”(In my case NO) in Info Plist file which will automate the manual process of giving Compliance.
  • Incremented the version, Rebuilt and uploaded.Done! It worked. Now I can see the new version on Test Flight.

Hope it helps someone here.Cheers 🙂

I have that same issue too.

Called Apple Support today and they said they know about it, it's system wide, and they don't have a timetable on a fix. So that's where we are.

I have the same issue. VN

I have the same problem.

Same issue here. Tried re-submit a new version and nothing. I cannot add new users to test too.

I tried re uploading the build, but still im facing this issue.

This issue exists for the AppStore Connect users. External testers working fine.

When will this get resolved? Is there any alternate solution for AppStore Connect Users?

+1 same problem. I've upload many new builds. @@?

Same this issue.

I'm From Viet Nam