App 'Ready for Sale' but not available for sale

The new version of our app has been 'Ready for Sale' for 21 hours but is still not available in the app store. Anyone else seeing delays with their apps?

• I believe they are working days M-F. So if you go live on Friday, it could be until Tuesday... Otherwise it's been 72 hours for us.

Add a Comment

Replies

I have now same issue been 5-6h but I submitted localization to 18 languages, since nobody said that before maybe that is the case....

I am waiting any way for tomorrow..

Mine took 12 hours from approval (of an update) to available on the US App Store.

Custom app (private app) was set to "Ready for sale" one week ago. But it is still not available for download in Apple Business Manager for the customer. Any idea what could be the problem?

thanks in advance.

My app(new version) is "Ready for sale" for two hours and is still not available in App Store.

• Does the app updated after that ?? if so how long it takes ??

Add a Comment

6h so far for me :(

It's officially been 2 business days. Still not live, no response from support.

Same for me. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clean-car-customer/id1637671057 this app approved but not showing on appstore. I try to find app with url but appstore says this app not aviable for your country. But I setted app country to Azerbaijan and the iphone region is Azerbaijan. How can I fix this?

• I also have the same problem. issue been 60hours How did you solve it ?

Add a Comment

I also have the same problem. issue been three weeks. How did you solve it?

i wait for 3 day and yet

The new version of our app has been 'Ready for Sale' for last 8 dyas but is still not available in the app store. This issue is resolved now after increasing macOS version in "Pricing and Availability"

So after a couple of days I found (by total coincidence) that you need to go to the "Agreements" tab, accept the "Paid Apps" agreement and fill out necessary forms (tax info, bank info e.t.c). This is not intuitive at all imo. There should have been some kind of prompt to complete these forms instead of having your approved app sit there indefinitely for unknown reasons.

I had issue about pricing and availability and my app removed from apstore now I fixed it and it turn Ios Ready for distribution but about 56 hours I am still waiting for release in app store