Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I escalated the issue to Apple support from the developer account help and although they know it is a glopal claim but they also asked me same procedure " gaining as much time as they can" to create another account and use another credit cards "collecting all my financial data as an intelligent spammer" till nothing works, then the magical solution came to thier mind to send them the wire transfer ammount. And what is really convincing that they offered a real data for Apple Bank account "looks like real". I actually followed thier instructions and sent them the money by wire transfer a few hours before I am writing this and forwarded them the bank reciept. Untill now nothing happened, I am only waiting for them to reply that they are proceeding with the enrollment.

So if it is a fraud I'll know and tell you

UPDATE::: I confirm now that Apple activated my account according to wire transfer

I tried that and it didn’t work

Hey. I also can’t pay my account. The bank says there have been no write-off attempts, Apple support cannot help.

My card works in the app store + itunes + apple pay, but support for the developer program still insists that my card does not work

I suggest that we send several messages to the CEO, perhaps the problem is resolved tcook@apple.com

+ According to the experiences of some people, Tim Cook sometimes responds to messages

I am curious you guys still facing apple developer program enrollment issues. I face this issue on december 2019 but i have resolved issue with apple. If you need any help related to this matter approch me itsehsan.mahmood@gmail.com

hi i tried sending you an email - it bounced back. can you guide how you managed the resolution?

ya i did the same .. bank says there is no record

It looks like this is not a problem! They updated the conditions for joining the developer program in October 2019 (:

Have the same no-resolvable issue.

People says, that next script can help someone (but unfortunatelly not for me):
1. Create new apple-id

2. Attach bank card to apple id (bank card should have the same name as apple id)

3. Buy some app in AppStore

4. Send request to enrollment developer program
5. Excited waiting

This is unbelivable..tried all my credit cards..no luck..

Can you please share information on how to do the wire transfer?

tried 3 credit cards..no luck.. my bank say can't process without c-c-v

My account will expire soon. And my app is growing. So sad

I do not know why Apple despises its customers and treats them in this disgusting and unprofessional way!

This seems to be the right time to move to Android Developer and the Google world 🙂

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Xc9 Down vote reply of Xc9

In addition, Apple support has completely stopped responding to my messages. I believed in Apple and Apple Arcade until now. I didn't even think that I would find myself in this situation, but it seems it's time to switch to Google Play.

Ok so guys, I have an update. After failing with many attempts including an attempt from a US based credit card from within the US. I contacted the apple support through their contact page. summarized the problems listed all the Apple IDs i had tried and gave all the case numbers as well.

The nice lady from developor support messaged me to setup a time for a call - we did one call and setup another call. I created a new ID and had a card ready which was never used but i did not proceed the payment. She called me and took my card details and she did the process at her end. 2 days later i get the confirmation from my bank and apple that payment has been done. I got the developer program confirmation email as well. Now the account is enrolled.

The lady was really helpful and she called and emailed at the exact time we agreed on.

There is definetely something wrong with Apple's system but the last support i got made it.

I suggest you also do a detailed summary with reference numbers and contact apple support and maybe via wire transfer or by phone your account goes through too.