Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I have this problem too. I am from Russia. I've already tried Visa and MasterCard with RUB and USD account. Nothing helped.

Well, in January I've sent money, Apple received them (senior advicer said), but now they say: "I have a reviewed this again and unfortunately the expiration of your account was correct and therefore it will expire again at the end of today. Please contact your financial institution as it seems like there has been an issue with the wire transfer you made. Your financial institution will be able to give you more details on these regards." I've sent money and they didn't return, but problem is on my side, aha...

All you need to know about this problem: "However, after the funds were received it seems like there has been a problem with the funds". Facepalm. I guess my money have reached them torned.

I wonder if those who have payment problems use virtual mac.

I'm not. I tried to pay with real mac and iphone - the result was the same. Wire transfer has saved me (despite the fact that this week Apple again has played with my brain - now everything is ok again).

How many days after they were notified to the internal team, did they return to you?

This advice I gave worked for my client within 24 hours to obtain her apple dev license:

1. on your iphone or apple device you must download the apple developer app.

2. make sure the card you are going to buy the apple license with is the same card currently linked to your apple id.

3. login to the apple developer app with you apple id and enroll in the apple dev program via the app.

4. if you encounter a delay of 24 hours, then email apple developer support and tell them your card can buy songs and apps so there is no reason it cannot buy an apple developer license.

5. If still not approved, follow up buy buying a song or an app, and send apple support that snippet of your bank statement proving that your card does work.

I've noticed some of the invisble checks done by apple:

they want you to have an existing apple id, not sure how old it must be.

they want you to buy the license while being logged into an apple device.

they want to verify you by making sure the apple id card mathces the developer program payment card.

If this works for you, please let me know and consider giving my business 5 stars on google my business: https://g.page/AppDevelopmentSouthAfrica/review?rc

2-3 days in January, when I asked them about wire transfer. And yesterday they've sent my issue to the internal team in the US and today they've answered, that everything is ok with my order and I "won´t have to worry until next year"as they said.

I’ve started my trials to pay for Apple developer account since January 20 till now 21 st of February still not succeeded. But after so many emails to apple support they sent me their bank details for a wire transfer as the only solution that have and they told me that other developers also with same issue did that. Wire transfer will take time, money 150$ and permission from my bank institution here in Egypt , if only they accept this transaction. I don’t know why Apple haven’t try to solve this issue, and for my surprise when I read this thread that the issue started back in November 19 !!! What a shame for Apple or I guess they want to control the number of accounts made for nothing. Anyway I’ll try this wire transfer and see. They might offer sending them via PayPal or if they are helpless they might google it;)

Hi! Which country you enrol from? In Russia you can not make a payment via the app...

Hello

I also have this problem. I'm trying for like 3 weeks, but no success. I have tried with two cards. Apple support is useless...

I've faced the same issue, Apple doesn't want to take my money. Region Belarus, Eastern Europe

Apple is studying and responsd case by case. They are not able to resolve the card payment issue for the moment!!!!!

The only solution they offer is to wire transfer the ammount and send them the reciept via email, then they will proceed with the account enrollment.

I'll try to pay them as advised and will get back with updates as soon as it happens

Hoe did you manage to get Apple to give you the approval for wire transfer? I would like to do the same. Want to get my App up ASAP.

Yep, running into the EXACT same issue. When I first did the enrollment, it took my payment (seemingly) but then after 48 hours it continued to say PENDING, so I called and they told me my payment didn't go through.... so I tried a different form of payment but nope, nothing worked. They then had me create an entirely NEW Apple ID so I went through the whole process again only to find out that once again, NO FORM OF PAYMENT WOULD WORK. This has been escalated to the 'internal team' but I haven't heard anything back yet. Granted, it's only been a few days but this is maddening. You'd think they would WANT our money easily??? I've never been through a more frustrating experience than this. The fact that so many other people are dealing with this and not getting the necessary help is not reassuring at all.