Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I found a person selling developer accounts but at high prices ($250), the problem ended for me

It is not solution. You can not monetize this account

I make an order in March 7, 2020 and still get stuck on this point. What should i do? The supporter not reply my email.

It's seem like Apple don't want new developers to touch to their store.

So sad.

i'm experiencing the same thing, have tried 3 apple id's with 3 different cards for 3 months since december nothing seems to work , support is useless they send generic solutions over and over. 😠

Yesterday, i used my card to buy a game on App Store and wrote an email with the invoice to Apple Support.

Today, they have sent me the feedback and ask me contact to my bank to check the credit card.

What the ****! They didn't read my email, just send a generic mail. So disappointed

I have a Visa card issued by Chase Bank in the United States and I tried to use it to buy a membership and $ 99 was already deducted from the card and it appeared in the account statement but after several hours Apple canceled my order

It seems that a group of goons run this company and treat clients like waste

Same problem. Been since Wednesday tried to pay. It keeps on saying your payment is unauthorized. Called my bank, called my visa issuer, they said no issue, they turn on and off the online payment service, still same problem. Called apple, no customer service. I am in Europe. A company of 10k+ people with such a poor customer experience, a staff that won't listen to the many who are facing this issue, apparently since Oct - Nov. Sad to have goons treating us like waste.

The same issue, I am from Belgium. I tried 4 cards since Thursday, it won't work. I called my bank, called my credit card issuer, they reported 0 issues. Called Apple, 30 min on the line to tell me to change browser, clear cookies, boot up back my mac, change apple id, etc... all are things I've done! I am just so so so tired.

Please help 😟 😟 😟

I guess the problem is about c v v number. Apple does not let us fill c v v number when placing an order. So maybe it's cause.

I can fill in C v v.

I Called Worldline credit card belgium today, they said there is no issue on my credit card. They said they can clearly see that Apple charges me 0 euro, because there is an issue with their payment gateway. The woman on the line swore me that the problem was coming from Apple payment gateway.

Hopefully someone working at Apple sees this and will go update their APIs for Europe.

We can always hope!

Today I contacted a lawyer to consider the possibility of filing a lawsuit against apple regarding this problem ..

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Myla Down vote reply of Myla

I will contact mine too.

Looking at the issue, Apple basically wants us to wire the money directly to their US account with exorbitant charges! To make more money...

I tried again today, not working 🙂.

Payment failed, try another payment method, then try creating new account.

This is going on from past 5 months and i tried every step they've advised but the issues is same.

Now not getting response also from Apple

Where are you from?

It keeps failing here as well...