How do I access TestFlight feedback?

Hi all

I have put my first app on TestFlight for beta testing and have approximately 20 testers who have joined anonymously. When I look at the "All Testers" page I can see that several of them have submitted feedback ( there is a number in the feedback column), however I have not received any of this email.

I have had some peope who are known to me try sending feedback via the "Send Beta Feedback" button in TestFlight and these emails are coming through to me fine so I think my email is configured ok.

I seem to be missing something very basic here - I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can access the feedback related to the number shown in the feedback column on the "All Testers" page? Is this an iOS 13 functionality??

Many thanks and best wishes

Replies

I found that the feedback counters are actually cross-app counters, which means if a tester participates in multiple app testflights under the same dev accounts, the counter represents number of all the feedbacks from all apps that the tester sent, not the one that you are checking currently. So guys if you see this counter positive but can't find any feedback in the Crashes or Screenshots, check your other apps that are testflighting, you may get what you want.

I have sent a bug report to Apple, let's see if we can get a quick fix.

We're also facing this issue. We have received 5 feedbacks in the last 12 hours, but no email has been received at the receiving feedback email, so we can't see the feedback content.

Is there any workaround for this? I read below that the solution is to wait 2-3 days, and given that it works, is this really an acceptable solution?
  • I have the same issue. Just need to wait?

Add a Comment

I have the same issue. Just need to wait?

Same problem here. There have been several feedback submitted by testers. But StoreConnect shows only shows "Crashes" and "Screenshots" in Feedback menu and I can't find a way to access the feedback messages without screenshots. I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks but they haven't show up.

Please advise!

• I have exactly the same problem. AppStoreConnect shows 2 under feedback but nothing under Crashes/Screenshots and no emails. I know one person who confirms they provided feedback but it does not appear anywhere!

Ah, I just found the feedback by changing the filter on the screenshot feedback screen from iOS to All Platforms (even though the feedback came from iOS devices!)

Add a Comment

Same issue two years later, unbelievable.....

• same here, I am desperately waiting that Feedback Emails are actually sent to the Email-Address provided. But instead, as a developer, you have to log into App Store Connect, navigate through a couple of menus and finally find feedback with screenshots. Why are the emails not sent when Internal Testers provide feedback from within TestFlight ???

Add a Comment